Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Balance Libs Saccing item with every other faith

As title says the lib saccing items needs balancing.

Lib can sac 90ql veggies for 10 favor. This is extremely unfair as:

1) it requires one skill to give the equivalent to Mag/Vyn/Fo's saccing item

2) You can get between 10-15 veggies at high farming skill in one action - this means gathering sackable favor  for lib is roughly 20x easier than the mag/vyn/fo equivalent

With the above reasons this makes getting favor extremely easy for lib, meaning they can spam enchantments, reinforcements, locate soul, etc etc with ease. 

What i suggest is that Lib gets the same saccing item as Mag - Locks, or something simular to that. This will bring lib back in line with the other faiths, and make it balanced. I think its unfair that lib only requires one skill where as the others need 2 or more.

Thoughts please.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 13

Yep. Just think of Vynora....

Yoyos -> Toy Making

To make yoyo's you need:

Farming (cotton)

Cloth Tailoring (cotton -> string of cloth)

Woodcutting (logs)

Carpentry (logs ->shafts)

Toy Making subskill (shafts + string of cloth => yoyo)

Ridiculous.

Edit:

And yoyos are random on creation QL, farming tends to give MAX QL always.

Edited by Balmore
  • Like 2

Libila priests can't farm. Vyn, Fo and Mag are all able to create their own double favor items, whereas Libila need to rely on either an alt or friends to farm for them. 

• Like 13

Yup, easily. If you tend atleast once a day, you can get 15+ with 90+ farming any time of the day.

+1

And right now Vyn is the priest that have it the hardest.

Edited by Alec

Libila priests can't farm. Vyn, Fo and Mag are all able to create their own double favor items, whereas Libila need to rely on either an alt or friends to farm for them. 

Surely that's another reason to change it to something else then, so they can make their own sac items? :)

• Like 1

Yup, easily. If you tend atleast once a day, you can get 15+ with 90+ farming any time of the day.

was just making sure, i dont farm so

im okay with whatever tbh, crops are cool but i kinda feel like i wasted time making all these farms, i wanted door locks to begin with, but then again i feel like other gods should be made easier, not lib made harder as enchants are already annoying to get good casts with (at least as lib)

dont matter to me in the end as long as its not something stupid like unique corpses, i just want an overhaul of everything in entirety so -/+ 1

also, can we get our taming nerf removed for fucks sake

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 4

Yoyos -> Toy Making

To make yoyo's you need:

Farming (cotton)

Woodcutting (logs)

Ridiculous.

Edit:

Yoyo creation is bugged (material needed). I reported that in 2011 still no fix.

Surely that's another reason to change it to something else then, so they can make their own sac items? :)

Sure, I'm just pointing out that it definitely isn't "easier" for Lib priests as people are saying. In fact it's impossible for lib priests if they're alone.

I could imagine Rolf nerfing the favor gained from veggies, without taking into account the fact Lib can't produce them.

Well, the retaliation for mag "nerf" didn't take long did it :3

• Like 5

Now that Lib has gotten so many handy new things, it's probably time to balance the favor item for them :) How about making it the same as mag - doorlocks?

• Like 1

+1 Lib priests should get locksmithing as their favor item just like Mag.

90ql veggies...10-15 per harvest...that IS if you have that high farming skill on a SECOND character who is not priest....also, if i remember correctly, farms need time to grow into "ripe" state while as example locks can be spammed by mining, smelting and smithing alot.

Also, not only need lib someone else to harvest, they also need someone else to tend the crops and theoretically, if the kingdoms wouldn't help each other out, then even finding the necessary crops is a pain in the ass...since ya know, blacklighters would need to go outside libila influence to find gras tiles to forage for (wasnt in garlic?which CANT be used in meals, so except for saccing its useless?) 

IF we compare the priests saccable items, then please consider that not everyone has privileges of beeing in a good equipped/skilled kingdom where everything is easier to get.

oh btw....crops cant be imped....

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 6

90ql veggies...10-15 per harvest...that IS if you have that high farming skill on a SECOND character who is not priest....also, if i remember correctly, farms need time to grow into "ripe" state while as example locks can be spammed by mining, smelting and smithing alot.

Also, not only need lib someone else to harvest, they also need someone else to tend the crops and theoretically, if the kingdoms wouldn't help each other out, then even finding the necessary crops is a pain in the ass...since ya know, blacklighters would need to go outside libila influence to find gras tiles to forage for (wasnt in garlic?which CANT be used in meals, so except for saccing its useless?) 

IF we compare the priests saccable items, then please consider that not everyone has privileges of beeing in a good equipped/skilled kingdom where everything is easier to get.

Totally agree. But I don't see any point explaining it to MR, they already formulated a plan to troll BL. They don't really care about the saccing. They are just pissed the mag res percentage got nerfed and now they wanna retaliate.

Edited by Issle
  • Like 1

Nice try...but your motivations for this thread are pathetic to say the least. Rolf balanced you, youre upset with your nerf, so you want to nerf us back. This is exactly the type of game MR plays since they are so used to having their way. Like ive been saying, these type of posts used to work. Rolf will nerf our saccables the day he gives a WL priest bash, which will be never. This is also a prime example of why dev team of any game should not directly listen to player suggestion. You start taking their suggestion once or twice, next think you know you got a community that expects it and reacts violently in a child like tantrum when those requests are not met in the future. This suggestion should be rejected, and suggestion forum nuked.

• Like 3

Mag priest can mine = door lock

Vyn priest can chop trees = yoyos

Fo can farm = square pieces of cloth

Yet, a libila priest has to have an alt farm/harvest for them because they can't do it themselves.

So, Libila gets "easier" favor, but cannot be self sufficient, hardly very bloody useful now is it. A mag fo or vyn priest can be 100% self-sufficient when using their own favor items, but a Libila priest can't so it needs changing?

tbh, I'm surprised at the petty behaviour of MR, I knew you could be petty, but this is just ridiculous at this point...

• Like 2

Yoyos -> Toy Making

To make yoyo's you need:

Farming (cotton)

Woodcutting (logs)

Ridiculous.

Edit:

And before you could at least say "nay Vyn have locate yadda yadda yadda", but with Rolf carbon copy every priest, Vyn priest are actually the ones that got hurt the most.

I was under the impression that the recent changes to Lib priests were to level the playing field.  But, another MR post asking for changes to a pvp opponent, news at eleven :lol:

I think someone needs to re-muzzle issles yappity yap, was nice and quiet without fake propaganda and ass hattery in every thread.

• Like 1