Sign in to follow this  
Arthirius

Close Please

I'm moving and placing OTG Outfitters up for sale.

Deed is 69 x 69 with 4 traders!

DbQ1Kzk.jpg

Deed was founded on server launch, writs for all 40 buildings, and all animals included.  The deed is large enough that you will not run out of projects, but is totally useable as it sits.  Crafting areas for all disciplines, as well as sermon areas and altars for all priests.

Terrain:  Water frontage on West and South sides.  Scenic hills, valleys, plateaus.  Clay and Tar located on deed.

Minerals: Gold (including utmost), Iron (multiples of all quality levels including utmost), Zinc (mulitples of all quality levels including utmost), Slate.  Silver and Lead in public mine within 50 tiles.

Herds:  5 speeds and 6 trait horses including Spark and Unusually Healthy.  Breeding Pairs: Horses, Crab, deer, seal, cows, dogs.

Guard Towers: 3 fully constructed, fourth location awaiting final grading.

Cog, 3 sailboats, rowboats, large and small carts, keys included.

PICS

77PMUsL.jpg

WWxKqnc.jpg7b6ANin.jpgRDt28ZJ.jpg9mqxyPA.jpgiGiIWpN.jpglMRB3zW.jpglNKwYM8.jpgH4Ue7cL.jpgMLn5jzC.jpg4k4YpZc.jpg4Ii0SwD.jpgIDq2UrQ.jpgHYcaedd.jpg

Price:  best reasonable offer.

Edited by Arthirius
  • Like 1

this is the deed I started on :) good times there!

dont forget the love and knowledge tiles, short sail to blossom, and generally epic spot with decent traffic from the bay :P

Thank you for your bid.  Perhaps you were mistaken as to which deed you were bidding on?  I will accept the 150E offer, it's more in line for 4 traders.

I have arranged to purchase a new deed on another server, now accepting best offer.