Sign in to follow this  
Ravenlights

WTB 6k Dirt(maby more if deal) 1k bricks

I can come and pick them up in my corbita. Id like to get a better deal then 1k dirt 1 silver, and 1k bricks for 2 silver. I have crats, i can use, thats not a problem.

80c / 1k sand/dirrt

1,5s / 1k bricks

can be picked up at Pristine M-20 ( under Animal Planet on Community map)

We can take this all on hand well do the dirt 6k/5s and1,75s/1k bricks location is opelika E/F 25/26

Creat exchnge you leave the same number as we load for you everything is sitting on the docks just Redy to load 

PM 1.Booskii 2.Wargasm (if i boo am not online)

I can come and pick them up in my corbita. Id like to get a better deal then 1k dirt 1 silver, and 1k bricks for 2 silver. I have crats, i can use, thats not a problem.

Wish they didnt add Xanadu, take longer to get to Pristine now. I might head over there all let you know in a few. Thinking if i wanna go al the way over there from Deli.

just saw it and replied

if hes willing to buy for more then 10s , i will deliver on shore where-ever he wants for free..:-)

Anyone have a good price on dirt again, dont really wanna go to xanu, that was not as fun! Prefer meet @ Libila's landing on Deli. I want to buy about 10K or maby 13K about corbita full!

We have a full corbita 14.7k dirt at 1s per 1k at SW Indy warehouse if you wants to fetch from there. Or we can deliver for standard fee of 1s.

We also have bricks at 2s per 1k - or 2.2s per 1k 30+ql