Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Concrete change: QL determines slopes?

I had this awkward thought, maybe QL of the concrete should decide how high it could raise? Perhaps a 1:1 on PvP and a 3:1 on Freedom?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• Like 3

Require a form built on the border tiles before placing concrete? Perhaps even use a pre-existing fence such as woven; though, I forget if woven can be walked through.

+1, even if 1:1 for freedom too, would be much better than what we have now.

(I'd prefer a fence type like Klaa suggested, that could be imped to the QL required, and then any QL concrete could be dumped in to affect the slope. Only because concrete sucks to make already)

Require a form built on the border tiles before placing concrete? Perhaps even use a pre-existing fence such as woven; though, I forget if woven can be walked through.

Concrete is one of the awfull things to make in wurm, often we get crap ql even with semi decent ns skill. so -1

If anything the slope limit should be raised to your mining skill x3 in freedom, i can´t think of any good reason to have a 40 slope limit.

If some random dude with too much time to invest want to create couple of millons of concrete lumps and raise a mountain so be it, in the end what someone can raise another one can surface mine.

sounds very very good

60ql concrete, 60slopes - 90ql concrete up to 90slopes.

My other suggestion would be to add 'support beam' fence type and it would allow you to make 100slope rock with concrete

If anything the slope limit should be raised to your mining skill x3 in freedom, i can´t think of any good reason to have a 40 slope limit.

If some random dude with too much time to invest want to create couple of millons of concrete lumps and raise a mountain so be it, in the end what someone can raise another one can surface mine.

I still want Man Made Mountains. New style of unraided village.

If someone wants to make 100k concrete, let that person make a mountain.

I once planned to sell drake set to order 10k concrete with it. - in name of amazing art.

guy had already 4k ready, but soon the 26slope restriction came out, which was later changed to 41 as dirt is.

in the past was possible to drop concrete through dirt and make up to 300slope rock pillars - in chaos you cant really get rid of those, so that's why it was changed :(

Almost lost a tiny fortune buying them :)

The most obvious solution should be restrict the max slope for concrete to be (max slope for surface mining)-1.

Instead we got a limit of 40, go figure.