Sign in to follow this  
Tissotx

Epic Mission Fishing

Can a epic mission quest of catching 500 fishes be added to the rotation of missions please?

fish_swimming_underneath_a_worm_on_a_hoo

• Like 2

Maybe also include the special fishing spots, like 'Vynora asks you to catch 10 Marlin'

• Like 3

Add Valrei events to Freedom.

No, seriously though, the current missions need major fixes before we add more. Also, the "sac [number] decent [random item]" missions seem to be able to choose from any existing item - fish are probably included, although most likely specific types. I'm not sure how much it has been debugged, but it used to want things like campfires, which you can't even pick up to put into an altar.

I agree that some current missions need be either redesigned or just removed.

But if we add more good quest to the list of whats possible to appear, it might be an improvement overall.

And yes its a bit cheeky of me to like wanna try steal the Epic Mission from Epic Servers and make Freedom more Epic.

But common, i bet u guys we derpy players on Xanadu complete way more mission than u on pvp.

The mission is a good system, 30 min sleep bonus reward, and a little karma here and there. I like it.

I got a Personal Goal Achivement to catch 200 fish for a 100 karma reward, so obviously there is allready a mechanic in the game that tracks cought fishes per player.

And the talk about Impalong fishing event competition, feels like there would some fundation for any kind of epic fishing mission.