Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Thanks for the Move..

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever put the move function on meditation rugs it really helps when decorating. It would be nice to have it on everything because it really makes things so much easier. I have been decorating my new house tonight and i can't count the number of times i wish an item had a move function.

Even on the things you would not ever think like cauldrons not many people think of them as decoration but they can be quite nice in the right places but dropping them to get them there is a pain for sure. I was thinking the same on the silver statuettes for priests they are another great example of an item that could use the move function.

I guess what i am trying to say is just put move on everything, lol

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 8

metal altars, as long as it doesn't move out of the tile it was placed :)

• Like 4

metal altars, as long as it doesn't move out of the tile it was placed :)

I have been able to push a stone alter halfway across a server if it suited my fancy... since my entire Wurm career. Why do people think that pushing a metal alter off the tile it was created on is a big deal?

They should all be movable (push/pull, not load).

Put "move" on players too! I always wanted to be able to push people around. At least on deed tiles, so we can push undesirables off deeds. Also, for the more humane amongst us with poor taming skills, we could push those non-aggro critters off deed. Push on buildings too! I have one that is only partially on deed and would like to push it over that extra tile so it's all on deed.

When push comes to shove within Wurm, we need more options. Shoveling too!

=Ayes=