Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 38

I'm wondering if the the "select bar" will only update on click and not click-drag cause right now everytime you turn your char the select bar updates with what ever you start dragging with your mouse on

Also will the select bar be working on inventory items or only "world" items?

The select bar sounds great. I'd also like to see what those trimless walls look like in actual use, it's certainly something I've been waiting for.

All sounds fantastic. Only concern is that you said the yarn gets turned into cloth, when we already have cloth items. I assume this was just the wrong word though :)

only 89% ? when you consider how few people there are that seems to be a lot who don't want the change which then doesn't leave much confidence in changes made to other servers, I also hope it was not based off the spreadsheet I saw on pastebin that had people who don't play there voting :unsure:

Ingame voting was used for which you need to be ingame to use ;)

• Like 2

I guess they are getting all new uniques too? LOL... smdh

How about PMK home servers a bit smaller than affliction and a reset of Elevation that people have been asking for ages.....

I guess they are getting all new uniques too? LOL... smdh

How about PMK home servers a bit smaller than affliction and a reset of Elevation that people have been asking for ages.....

you may not have noticed but you get respawns of uniques already

• Like 1

uniques dont give what they used to give so it doesnt really matter to be honest  i would prefer they didnt respawn they are just a nuisance some times

Trimless Walls

Another version of the stone brick wall without the wooden trims that is between the wall parts horizontally.

The thought here being that firstly it makes for more variation and secondly a more clean unified look for larger exterior walls of multi story houses or castles.

It also has a smaller caste like window.

Just to make sure, we talk here about the house walls, not about the fence type walls, right? :)

Almost 90%? You could change the US Constitution with less of a majority!

\o/ For the affliction reset!

I just started playing blh on epic, and couldn't believe the craphole the current affliction map is.

So I've been spending time with some excellent blacklighters on elevation. Grinding some skills and getting some deed pointers from the vets before the reset.

Looking forward to sheep and filling my deed with them :P

• Like 1

Awesome update. I'm really looking forward to the select bar and seeing a new home server get put in place. 

Although I'm going to be "that guy" because no one else has done it. What about bridges?

• Like 1

It all looks very nice, except I can't say I like the change to the toolbelt access.  I'm rather fond of the way the toolbelt works now and adding a shift to everything when imping doesn't sit too well.  Perhaps the new functions could use the shift keys?  Hmm?

• Like 1

Amazing update. Trimless walls! I am so glad I held off on building up my deed for the new furniture..this is an added bonus that I can use. It is awesome to see this being added as it was something on Faeran and my wish list that we stated in one of our Factional Fight videos, probably over a year ago :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Griphyth

Thank god those stupid wood frames are coming off and i can actually not have them on it.  Now if we could get tall stone walls that were actually taller than a house like they used to be, it would be grand!  The bar looks great and I am very interested to see it in action.  One last thought.....great progress and ideas guys, I'm looking forward to having ll these features soon.  Any news on the bridges?

• Like 1

It all looks very nice, except I can't say I like the change to the toolbelt access.  I'm rather fond of the way the toolbelt works now and adding a shift to everything when imping doesn't sit too well.  Perhaps the new functions could use the shift keys?  Hmm?

All keybinds can be rebound to fit your setup my friend, no worries.

• Like 1

Lots of good news and things to look forward too! Trellises will work great in the walled-in garden I'm thinking of creating. It would be nice if there would be an option to convert existing stone walls to the new look or not to, depending on your preference.

Woot! great news about the new BLH map. Thanks guys, will likely re-prem my alt and move there once it's up.

Great news and nice updates :) Thank you!

I am not sure if anyone mentioned it before regarding  trellises , if you go with Ivy and grape why do not add also rose, oleander and camellia as nice addition to trellises. I am sure lots of players will love to have it for their houses and deeds.

• Like 1