Sign in to follow this  
joseanjim

WTB rare cotton armor

Any piece, I pay market price and COD if you are not from Cele or live too far. (I already have one glove and one sleeve).

got shirt ( ananother version jacket )  [22:13:30] A fine but simple shirt made from cloth. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The cloth shirt has a seam that needs to be hidden by slipstitching with an iron needle. 17QL

Edited by Arachna

4fb99626b236698em.png

jacket on the left, to the right Shirts

Edited by Arachna

same stats?

if are same stats I'll buy it, if jacket gives better protection I prefer to wait

Edited by joseanjim

I got a Rare Kingdom Tabard, cotton 60ql for sale 5 silver.

It maybe is not classified as armor, since its worn on the tabard characher window slot.

Intressted?

Edit: I should note that it doesn't glow on us if we wear it, unless i got some wrong graphic settings.

Edited by Tissotx

same stats?

if are same stats I'll buy it, if jacket gives better protection I prefer to wait

I asked a few people and they say "that it is the same protection"

My Rare Shirt price is 2s

Edited by Arachna

Sorry, tabard not my priority coz it get not damage in combat, then don't protect from damage.

I will check in wiki and/or ask in CA Help about shirt stats... Price is ok, I could buy it...

EDIT: I checked the wiki and didn't read mention of stats but I think jacket protect more for sure... but shirt weight is only 67%, then more speed... I should like to see protection stats but I buy the shirt, plz send it to Joseanjim.

REEDIT: Still interested in pants and one shoe... I pass from hood for the being moment... I will use all my wool searching for a rare wool cap after next update... =)

Edited by joseanjim