Sign in to follow this  
koroth

Wall Decoration idea

hey guys, we're loving the new interior furniture, now we need to get some wall decorations! Some suggestions we came up with:

Hunting Trophies - using corpse from champ animals/unique's, create a head mount for your best kills! (could also make full sized taxidermy trophy of things too.... new skill?)

Shelves - show trinkets like bottles, couple books, maybe a skull or something (decoration only)

Sconces -  just something like branched lighting fixtures that are different than the standard lamps

Wall Art - Paintings, Tapestries that don't wave... something like that.

Just a few random ideas to flesh out the interior of the house a little more. 

Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

I like the idea, but for the shelves, don't go with the cliche skull. Just don't. Or at least, make it so people can choose what to put on it.

Well, I think you should go with Wall Art - Paintings, I  have recently decorated my wall and trust me its suited my fernitures and all things.It has given stylish look to my home.

You can go for Shelves - show trinkets like bottles, couple books, maybe a skull or something like that as i noticed once that wall painting. I liked that too.

Edited by andersson121

hey guys, we're loving the new interior furniture, now we need to get some wall decorations! Some suggestions we came up with:

Hunting Trophies - using corpse from champ animals/unique's, create a head mount for your best kills! (could also make full sized taxidermy trophy of things too.... new skill?)

Shelves - show trinkets like bottles, couple books, maybe a skull or something (decoration only)

Sconces -  just something like branched lighting fixtures that are different than the standard lamps

Wall Art - Paintings, Tapestries that don't wave... something like that.

Just a few random ideas to flesh out the interior of the house a little more. 

Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

Loved the idea of hunting trophies. My sister did her wall decorations all by herself except for her living room. She personalised the wall using her own handwriting to paint a quote on the wall. She also mounted a jewellery box on the wall, which looked perfect. However for living room she hired wall decoration experts from Toronto. She wanted her living room to look classy and her other rooms to look more personal.

Edited by SarahShaw