Sign in to follow this  
joseanjim

Blacksmith castle needs new citizens

Hello, I'm the new owner of deed Blackmith, located beside the road from TD to east. I love Wurm but now Cele has low population and I feel alone sometimes. I play 12 hours/day (but I'm still a bit newbie) and I'm glad to help all my neighboors. If u feel alone playing Wurm /tell me and we can play together. I have a private mine with good veins and u will have permission to mine a vein adecuate to ur mining skill.

Hey Joseanjim,

I live quite west of you, on the Salsa Straits, so not really in your proximity. But you are definitely not alone on Cele. There are a number of us, but we are often spread out. That said, all the old servers have lower population now, as many people moved to Xanadu. On Xanadu there are more players, but the land is massive so they are either spread out too or concentrated into pockets.

In any case, while I have my own deed where I usually hang out, I hope you get settled well and find people to join you. And don't be a stranger and say hi on the Freedom channel :)

I heard there was a nice alliance on Cele. Maybe try and see if you can join it :)