Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Cooldown on Karma

some people worry about how they are going to win the fight and others worry about how they can get away from the fight. +1

think you will find I put this idea in a email to rolf (a few emails) over half a year ago still nothing

Typical posteh, reading our emails!

>.> #netneutralityinwurm

• Like 2

+1 to not being able to cross with enemies in local

Fixes a problem on freedom with Chaos too.

+1

-0.5 for overall suggestion, 5 minute cooldown is better/

a cooldown on border crossing can backfire guys.

imagine if ur team of 5 is chasing 1 enemy sailing to cross the border.

U all cross the border and get a cooldown of 15 min to cross again.

On the other server this Rabbit u were chasing has 20 friends waiting to aid him

GG =)

Yeah I have used this a good number of times to get away and every time I feel like an ass. It really needs to be fixed.

Add timer on karma home or block server crossing with other kingdoms in local (pvp servers only)

+1

Remove something considered exploiting or game breaking, (not saying it is or isn't), and something immediately takes its place. Cycle repeats until everything is one monotonous level...

+1, karma home shouldn't even be a thing in the first place

Edited by New_Unsleep

Remove something considered exploiting or game breaking, (not saying it is or isn't), and something immediately takes its place. Cycle repeats until everything is one monotonous level...

Edited by Propheteer

a cooldown on border crossing can backfire guys.

imagine if ur team of 5 is chasing 1 enemy sailing to cross the border.

U all cross the border and get a cooldown of 15 min to cross again.

On the other server this Rabbit u were chasing has 20 friends waiting to aid him

GG =)

I don't think removing being able to cross servers in an enemy local is a good idea i would stick with a cooldown on being able to Karma after you hit somebody's local.

Something like once you leave an enemies local it begins a countdown timer of 5mins before they can karma out.

Out of curiosity, how often do you guys chase someone from one server to another, and realize once you enter, it's a ambush?

Just wondering if that ever happens, that to me sounds like a good tactic - though the karma thing sounds stupid as all get out. >_<

Out of curiosity, how often do you guys chase someone from one server to another, and realize once you enter, it's a ambush?

Just wondering if that ever happens, that to me sounds like a good tactic - though the karma thing sounds stupid as all get out. >_<

its only happened once to me and ive been playing epic since launch

• Like 1

I don't think removing being able to cross servers in an enemy local is a good idea i would stick with a cooldown on being able to Karma after you hit somebody's local.

Something like once you leave an enemies local it begins a countdown timer of 5mins before they can karma out.