Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

BC gain increase

BC and archery gain downward tweaks were substantially reverted and BC gain was increased overall

Light of Fo now heals same kingdom and allies unless you are enemies for some other reason

Mission rulers were removed because they were used as griefing tools almost exclusively

• Like 12

• Mission rulers were removed because they were used as griefing tools almost exclusively

What does this mean? The exclusion area around the pylons etc?

Edited by permo
  • Like 2

• BC and archery gain downward tweaks were substantially reverted and BC gain was increased overall

Does this mean that the bc gains off all skills were increased?

Does this mean that the bc gains off all skills were increased?

Yes!

Edited by Capi

Bridge Control? No. Shame.

Whining and never be happy, even when updates include just what players asked for? Yes. Shame.

• Like 3

RIP my mission ruler.

Wonder if the missions are still there, or if they got gm removed which makes them into NULL missions that never go away.

• Like 1

Lol is all i can say...

BC gains were never small, now they're buffed? *shakes head*

• Like 2

Whining and never be happy, even when updates include just what players asked for? Yes. Shame.

Asked for bridges. Isn't bridges. Isn't what I asked for. Nice try though.

Given that stats are what is most important for a character, a stat adjustment should always take precedence over a new feature.  +1 for the change! 

Thread cleaned

Please keep this thread clean from trolling and personal attacks.

Regards,

Silakka, Board Moderator

• Like 1

Enemies for some other reason? Remove hunted please - all servers, JKH and MRH can deal their own justice. The hunted/rep system just punishes decent players.

RIP my mission ruler.

Wonder if the missions are still there, or if they got gm removed which makes them into NULL missions that never go away.

looks like my missions turned into Unknown N/A 

• Like 1

+1 for Bc gains. Theres no reason to make people suffer for long periods after they become prem.  Riding is is a necessity on a server like xanadu.

BC has long been one of the easiest characteristics to raise, in my experience, so I have no idea why anyone thinks it's a good idea to buff it.  

A few minutes with the carving knife today suggests to me that gains are indeed somewhat accelerated: I'm not sure if that makes me feel cheated about the work I put in to get where I am or pleased that I could now most probably grind to 70.

• Like 7

A few minutes with the carving knife today suggests to me that gains are indeed somewhat accelerated: I'm not sure if that makes me feel cheated about the work I put in to get where I am or pleased that I could now most probably grind to 70.

With how many crafting skills I've grinded I'm more in favor of the cheated part :mellow:

Why is it if you decrease gains and "hurt" new players everyone goes insane, but if you increase gains and hurt everyone else... nobody cares?

With how many crafting skills I've grinded I'm more in favor of the cheated part :mellow:

Why is it if you decrease gains and "hurt" new players everyone goes insane, but if you increase gains and hurt everyone else... nobody cares?

Why increasing BC gains hurts everyone but new players? the feeling of being cheated? Does all veterans feel the same?

I have grinded extensively and can speak for myself that I don't feel the same, I feel happy for the community.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Why increasing BC gains hurts everyone but new players? the feeling of being cheated? Does all veterans feel the same?

I'm not saying it's the end of the world or anything, but for those who work hard for anything there is naturally a feeling of disappointment when suddenly everyone else can get the same thing more easily.  I don't suppose everyone feels the same, no, and indeed I'm kind of trying to see the bright side of it - I am mostly just honestly confused as to why this was felt necessary when anyone could get plenty of BC easily already.

• Like 4

I'm not saying it's the end of the world or anything, but for those who work hard for anything there is naturally a feeling of disappointment when suddenly everyone else can get the same thing more easily.  I don't suppose everyone feels the same, no, and indeed I'm kind of trying to see the bright side of it - I am mostly just honestly confused as to why this was felt necessary when anyone could get plenty of BC easily already.

It should have just been left alone to begin with. Then, instead of buffed, put back where it was before it was nerfed. However, that being said, buffed beats nerfed in my book so I am glad it's no longer nerfed. Not that I need any more BC anyway. I don't plan on riding a red dragon any time soon. :-P

Asked for bridges. Isn't bridges. Isn't what I asked for. Nice try though.

maybe we should make a vote about bridges?

Sign in to follow this