Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Smaller, updated FSB model?

The current FSB model is huge, literally massive in comparison to most things. It takes up more than half a tile, width wise, and fitting one of these in your structure can be an absolutely miserable challenge if you want it to look nice. So why don't we get something more compact, something nicer and less clunky like the huge, ugly behemoths of a container we currently have?

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 5

+1

They also stick through the ceiling to the floor below.

Edited by Torgrim
  • Like 2

I don't mind them so much i just push them into the wall as far as they can go and then have the back side sticking out if done right it does not look to bad from either side. That said i would not mind a change either maybe even a new model or something since we are getting new furnishings why not go for a kitchen makeover next. 

Edited by Kegan

I don't care how they look design-wise, and i'm very glad we have somewhere to store food, but a HUGE +1 to this, I hate how much space they require.

Try to put 1000 pumpkins in your kitchen cabinet and tell me how much space it takes hehe... but still +1 anyway

• Like 2

Try to put 1000 pumpkins in your kitchen cabinet and tell me how much space it takes hehe... but still +1 anyway

Tell that to the large crate that can store 300 logs :P

• Like 1

Bump for the sake of the new texture and the neglect of a model that undoubtedly needs some refurnishing.