Sign in to follow this  
Theflash

Found: Critters and Creations

Hello dear Independance'rs

During my past few months of collecting, battling and traveling, I have accumulated many critters and creations. The items that I have found will all be below, if you are the owner of the item or animal please reply to this thread, or send me a forum PM or in-game PM at 'Theflash'.

Mcwolfy

Armour set
Tools

Itlahicz
Knarr

Deth
Rowboat

Nownowson
Horse

And the last critter that I have received was a horse found in the Festival Cove/FM area. If you think this is your horse, please shoot me a pm, noting the name of the horse and its color. Special thanks goes out to Manfred for finding the lost horse. 

All horses and critters found can be collected at my deed, 10x 16y / 10 F, free of charge. Only the owners will be allowed to collect their items, unless owner arranges with me first.

Kind Regards
Theflash

Edited by Theflash
  • Like 1

Bump - I would appreciate it if the owners of these items could contact me back.

Hail I am Mcwolfy, You found the armor of the gods, your welcome to keep it, I doubt I will return to the game for some time as I am pursuing a bachelors in Engineering at Rutgers University.
I hope it is as useful to you as it was to me, Which is not at all, as for the tools they are yours too. If you don't use them give them to a new player, that is what I would have done if I had made it to my ship at the docks near newbrovegas.

PS If you find the key to my ship its yours, No reason for the Wolf's Den to sink, if it hasn't already. Good traveling warrior.