Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Clearance Sale (CLOSED)

I am not sure what some of this stuff is worth like the drake hide it has no weight so not sure if it is even worth anything other than changing colors.

Note: The rare long spears can not be mailed and need to be picked up at T11 Xanadu but the rest can be cod at buyers expense. 

84ql leggat, cherrywood (94coc) - 2s  SOLD

100ql Blood (Black Dragon)  comes with free 84ql .004 weight black dragonhide  - 1s  SOLD

99ql Snow lantern - 1s

99ql Snow lantern - 1s

79ql Rare longspear, cedarwood - 2s

79ql Rare longspear. cedarwood - 2s

80ql Rare longspear. cedarwood - 2s

80ql Rare longspear. cedarwood - 2s

57ql Rare whetstone (39 coc, 2.86 damage) - 50c

Edited by Kegan

You can check drake's weight using the character window - there's a more accurate inventory weight counter, just drop and pick the hide up and compare numbers.

I think if you put it in the crafting window and hover over it, the tool tip gives a really accurate value for its weight.

• Like 1

Well in the crafting window it says .004 weight so not a lot there, lol

Edit: I went ahead and put in prices on the items and the leggat i decided to keep for now so just marked it as sold. 

Edited by Kegan

I am on Deliverance today and have the items with me..bump

Cod the blood and hide to Kingen please :)

[05:58:41] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Thank you

rare long spear, but i'' pay what ever it cost to mail" but pick it up so 20c? =)

Not real sure what you are saying here but they can not be mailed...i will just pm you.  

Edit: And no i will not sell it to you for 20c i would burn it in a forge before that would ever happen. 

Edited by Kegan