Sign in to follow this  
Easter

Imperial Lamps: Flags

So every lamp created will have its Kingdom specified banner hanging from those hooks.

Or from Kane's idea to add flags later on as decoration once imperial lamps are done.

1z3cc3o.jpg

Edited by Easter
  • Like 5

+1

Although i'd rather have the option to add the flags (like needle+ cloth>Small hanging banner) that gets added there. Or just a right click option.

• Like 2

I'm with Kane on this, I would prefer the creation of imperial lamps to be as is, in "blank" state... which we can add the flags to by right clicking.

A separate creation option similar to the flags/banners already in the game. "Kingdom Imperial Lamp" could work really nicely.

+1

• Like 3

A separate creation option similar to the flags/banners already in the game. "Kingdom Imperial Lamp" could work really nicely.

+1

I'd rather see a new cloth item (ie: "small banner") that we get to append. You could make kingdom ones, or white diable ones like flags and banners, so you could decorate at taste...

Edited by KanePT

I'd rather see a new cloth item (ie: "small banner") that we get to append. You could make kingdom ones, or white diable ones like flags and banners, so you could decorate at taste...

+1 in combination with what KanePT wrote

• Like 1

+1 for changing flags (maybe the lamp could be a container holding 1 flag)

+1, very nice idea, as long as we have the option to leave them blank too.

I like the idea with being able to add kingdom or plain banner flags. Could dye the flags different colors with the lamp part staying dark. (instead of the whole thing being dyed like seems to happen with a lot of items).