Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Two really annoying bugs fixed (and a reversal)

Been playing on epic for more than 2 years now non stop and body control is still at ~43 even with ~85 archery and all other skills that raise it, don't see how skill gains from archery needed fixing at all unless you expect us to play for 10 more years to get to 70 body control, not even mentioning freedom here...  If you want to stop priests from being overpowered and gaining body stats from archery then do so, but don't include everyone else in this nerfing mess, it just makes people angry and rage quit because it disrupts the previous balance that was there and everyone was happy or over it. Now it just puts new players at a disadvantage.

The only thing you gain from nerfing skill gains is longer play times to get anywhere, which wurm doesn't really need, it's slow as it is already and most people just leave because there's too much skill grinding.

Sorry, but a huge -1 from me, been a fan of wurm all the time since beta started, but all this skill gain nerfing brings this game nowhere at all...

• Like 1

Considering how little BC does there's no reason to make it any slower

Then you obviously don't know what it does...

Ive testes gains all day. Same as before for me. Ninja revert?

Nope.

Then you obviously don't know what it does...

This kind of imbecile comment is not of much use. I've tested it quite a lot on test. Please do share what is so great about it.

Nice and thanks... that targetting one has been a real pain in the ass.

Though finding and fixing it was probably even more so  :P

Revert body and archery changes (it's overall too, not just control). Make alt abuse bannable and remove the stupid creature running AI. Skill gain was never too fast when it was gained legitimately considering arrows don't just magically appear (GM spawn rights pls). Arrow loss (lots of time to replace) and lack of creature/low spawn rates are the reasons that people abuse alts. Fix those and ban alt abusers - it should get better.

Inb4 carving knife fletching "fixed"

EDIT: @Kane: you will need to stop shooting the Fo priest to let him heal, or you will interrupt his cast.

Edited by SotG_is_OP

Seems someone broke door and gate animations.

Why did you remove the high iron fence gates and fences from arch ways they are so cool. I have had no issues with them at all. Now i have plans messed up on buildings cause of this. Please put them back in. Doesn't matter they where not supose to be used like that in the first place point is they where and did and they where awsome.

Edited by Arkonick

Why did you remove the high iron fence gates and fences from arch ways they are so cool. I have had no issues with them at all. Now i have plans messed up on buildings cause of this. Please put them back in. Doesn't matter they where not supose to be used like that in the first place point is they where and did and they where awsome.

It was a bug that you could add them, so I fixed the bug.

It was a bug that you could add them, so I fixed the bug.

It was a good bug so why fix it? Did you'll not see how dang cool that stuff fit and looked? Come on put them back in. Some times bugs can be good there not all bad.wurm201409142017_1_zps7e6e9648.jpg

Edited by Arkonick
  • Like 4

Please allow high iron fences and gates on arched walls again!

Edited by KunAlt

It was a good bug so why fix it? Did you'll not see how dang cool that stuff fit and looked? Come on put them back in. Some times bugs can be good there not all bad.wurm201409142017_1_zps7e6e9648.jpg

Yeah I have  to say, this bug looks awesome! lol

The art team should create some iron fenced walls like this.  :P

Or revert this fix of course.

Edited by Lucas

Sign in to follow this