Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Xanadu [Freedom] Recruitment - Looking for Farmer to join our crew

UPDATE OCT 25: We are no longer sponsoring free premium but are now open to recruitment for anyone to join our group and be part of our village and alliance. Please send me a PM if you are looking for a home on Xanadu!

UPDATE: October 12  - We are able to sponsor another player. Please Post here or PM me if you think this will work well

*** I hope with this post we can find someone that can't afford premium but really wants to play Wurm. The point is not to buy premium for someones alt character to farm on our deed. We are looking for someone to join our group as a friend and contribute. Thanks!

We are a group of refugees from Epic that have several deeds over a large area of Xanadu. We would like to find a villager to join us that loves to farm and can help out with that task. We have all tried to keep up with it but we all run multiple characters (priests, crafters, etc...) and we just cant do that one thing while running multiple accounts. All our large fields are fallow.

This is *not* a request for 'slave' labor. We will take care of whoever joins us and hook you up with gear, traited horses, materials, enchants, whatever. We are not in the business of selling bulk veggies or farm products. We use them ourselves for pan filling on priests and making cordage rope. If you want to get into business selling bulk veggies to others we can help get you setup to do that. Everything on deed is pretty much built and finished...we wont be asking you to make bricks or help dig or anything like that. Basically you can do whatever you want, and we will help you with that.

If you have a passion for farming and are looking for a way to play for free, come join us. No current farming skill required, we will get you to 50 farming skill in 3-4 days and you will quickly get to 70 and above. We'll give you an enchanted rake to get started quickly

If doing the farming feels like a chore to you then this offer is probably not for you.

If farming in Wurm is like a form of RL meditation or you find it exciting then where have you been all my life? Send me a PM now!

Preferences:

• No need to have any current farming skill, but we hope that you have some idea of how Wurm game systems work (some experience playing Wurm)
  • Mature player, good attitude
  • You are planning on farming on your Main, NOT making an alt to farm part time on our deed
  • RL couples strongly preferred, would pay for both your premium
  • Daily player--not playing Wurm just a few hours each week
  • We use Teamspeak, would prefer that you can use TS with us (not required daily). Sometimes we imbibe adult beverages whilst wurming, be advised

Our mayor is a bit of a lush but we can always help run interference if any issue comes up, lol

send me PM if you are interested

Thanks and Regards!

Edited by Atlas

Our mayor is a bit of a lush but we can always help run interference if any issue comes up, lol

• Like 1

Boo... Go back to epic where you belong... Booooooo.... We miss you... Boooooo...

BUMP

We found a really great player to take on and now have a new friend. We are interested in sponsoring one more player that cant afford to buy premium

Please send me a PM if you have some experience with running a large farm and can use Teamspeak

Thanks!

I spent a lot of time farming and im trying really hard to grind silver with my pumpkin farming, I'd be happy to join if I was sponsored, I play around 6-8 hours of wurm daily ( somtimes more if I cant sleep), and I love to be part of a community, even if I can only contribute as a f2p, but i feel like this is my ticket to fufillment in those needs after over a year of playing wurm with no premum.

Edit, I live in Xanadu south of glasshollow market ( Area near Hueco Mundo)  will need a pick up if a semi far or far journey.

Edited by maniacwand

Bump

Now able to sponsor another player for one month

This is a really great group players.I highly recommend them.

• Like 1

I may be interested....have not played in a few months and have no idea how to get from Serenity to Xanadu. :)

Aahh... It's a pity I have premium and have my own deed.  I'd love to have a massive farm which I could actually farm on :(  At the moment my "Massive" farm is a bunch of tiny fields because I can't stand digging... but if you ever need an ally then I wouldn't mind helping out, have 60 farming mind so probably better for a newer player that needs the premium really and enjoys farming xD

Wouldn't mind being an ally though :)