Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 37

Please let us pick the furniture up if we have the strength to do so. Apparently I can wave a felled tree around with ease, but a little round table is too much. Maybe a plant option if you're worried someone's going to run way with your bookcase.

Also another +1 for making the fireplace a light source. It's pretty lit, but really not worth the time/effort to do so.

Please add the same functionality to Fireplaces on deed that lamps have.

If they turn on at night time automatically, I might actually make some.

So let me get this right.... Wogic dictates that I can build huge multi-storied buildings that have no structural issues if I miss out walls or put stone layers on top of wooden ones, but I fail on building an open fire because my masonary skill is only SIXTY...

Great visual additions to the game to give it more "feel", thank you, thank you, thank you, but some of the skill ratings for the new items are seriously bent out of proportion Rolf.

LOL I can't make any of these items with my "new" main char, you guys really love casual players and newbies don't you?

Edited by Lucas

LOL I can't make any of these items with my "new" main char, you guys really love casual players and newbies don't you?

These are all the fancy edition of normal items... So yea, it's not intended that you live in a marble floored castle with a throne room and red carpets everywhere within 20 min of starting up the game.

Put in just an ounce of effort and you will be able to make them.

These are all the fancy edition of normal items... So yea, it's not intended that you live in a marble floored castle with a throne room and red carpets everywhere within 20 min of starting up the game.

Put in just an ounce of effort and you will be able to make them.

Edited by Lucas

By "new" I mean 3, almost 4 months since xanadu was launched. I'm the type of player that has a full-time job and prefer doing everything by myself. So yeah, until I'm able to make these furnitures I'll have to put a lot of effort on boring grinding for at least a week.

Most of the times I agree with you and I have the same playing style and, just like you, I can't build any of them yet, still I find the requirements fair for some "luxury edition items".

At the end of the day, wurm is not a sprint, but a marathon and time in wurm is not counted in hours, days or weeks, but months and years. :)

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Love playing and making the furniture.    Working hard to raise the fine carpentry skill.   :)  Thanks for the fun.