Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 37

Fantastic looking items - great job everyone! 

I love that certain items are only available at certain skill levels - it makes skilling up more rewarding and gives it more meaning and also opens up more trade possibilities. 

Hope to see more of this sort of thing  ;)

What happened to priest spell resistances? Lib still op, even more op because they got a damage INCREASE.... Wogic...

Wonderful update, looking forward to using the new decorations. Tho I am wondering if due to the size and design if the canopy bed can hold two characters.

Edited by Jibberish

Are any of these stuffs usable? How many people fit in that lovely large bed?

Are any of these stuffs usable? How many people fit in that lovely large bed?

Initially wasn't going to go there; although, two person (or more?) beds would be nice  :D

Overall update looking good.

Oh and for the sake of tradition: bridges!

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

Very Nice stuff but a couple of the items need to be tweaked Fireplace should work like one or the other, if it has to be fueled make it so we can cook or if not have it work like an on deed light source.

Also King bed needs to be able to sleep 2.

And what about the boat models and the newer tree finishes and I'm not even going to mention the B word....

these are all nice.But please just concentrate on the 3 BBB for the next few months [bridges,Bugs@Boats] Hopefully well get them b4 Christmas that way

• Like 3

why can I pick up a large bookcase, yet a small tripod table I can only push/pull or load? did I hurt my back picking up the huge bookcase?

• Like 4

If we keep getting new objects to decorate our houses with, on-deed decay needs to be removed otherwise it will become ridiculous repairing everything.

• Like 2

Can we get a rough idea of when the new LOD system is coming out?

I may play again if this helps with the current lag in PvP.

Can we get a rough idea of when the new LOD system is coming out?

I may play again if this helps with the current lag in PvP.

It's been in the client for a while

So 37 weeks in with the new team and mostly we get new models, graphics and items. That's all fine, but what about:

1 - A more interactive combat system? The combat is extremely dull, been asking for this for years, and all I hear is crickets.

2 - Bugs people complain about for years that never get attention.

3 - Bridges, why so silent on that progress?

In fact, why so silent on all progress not graphical?

Oh, did I mention FIX COMBAT!

Not going to re-prem until the game is fun, right now its a dull right-click fest and progress bar watching extravaganza.

*yawn*

Edited by Mark

Has it changed anything?

I never experience lag nor freezes. I had those pesky memory leaks but adding memory with a xmx line in my shortcut made that a non-issue.

Personally don't think skill requirement are high enough for some of these , fantastic update though - thanks a lot :)

The small bedside table has been standing next to my bed for a while - so it can't be newly released. ;)

• Like 1

Gorgeous work. Love how interior decoration is getting some loving! Thank you guys!

I was quite inspired by the library picture DOE posted in the deco competition thread. This brings to mind: It would be super cool if Wurm could bring books into the game that could be written into like the books in Ultima Online. A a lot of players there had vast libraries filled to the brim with books into which they had copy pasted famous stories or else had original writings from players who wrote stories in game. 

vPFF41o.jpg

• Like 1