Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Interior Decoration Competition!

You know, it almost doesn't matter who wins this contest. It was amazing to see all those room designs. So many ideas!

I don't think I would win but if I did, someone else can have a roll off for the prize. I was more thrilled to see a thread with happy participation in it. :-)

Some of these rooms are really good, however I doubt they will choose any that has multiple bookcases lined up, as the books inside each and every bookcase are in the same position.

Many of these rooms/buildings look very inviting, I hope in time they will give us even more reasons to spend more time in them (sitting and writing perhaps?).

Edited by Ocean
  • Like 1

Very nice, this is the very good example of how Trader monies could be used reward players who take in community events.

No pictures from me because every time a post a pic of my style some dev starts nerfing, ya so nope.

Incoming nerf on small fonts

• Like 7

419e2ba37a.jpg

I would like to thank Mayrin for providing me with some cochineals.

• Like 6

Turn the FSB around and you have a bookstand. ;)

I like having the old furniture and new side by side in your screenshot, I hope this gives a hint where we need some more art love...

Incoming nerf on small fonts

This made me laugh so hard, ^_^...

I wonder if small fonts work now... o.o

ign: stoneman

XkIi6Ae.jpg

fGZQr8w.jpg

Always wanted wall to wall carpet lol

Edited by epicurian
  • Like 10

okay now i want a new flooring/paving carpet that can be colored 

Edited by Kegan

A wanted to make a something with all the elements in it. A feeling of inside the house but also the outer part.

Thus made a mixture of the inner and outer beauty. 

Used everything and kept the smallest details in mind. 

wurm201409160930_1_zps378def02.jpg

So what do you see in this image:

• Picnic spot.
  • Cozy house
  • King's Court 
  • Grandpa's Library and room.

Or something else

Feel free to share 

wurm201409160930_2_zpsb5acacb8.jpg

Lets see how many new carpentry items you can find in the image. 

Was a lovely task, thanks Wurm to give me the chance to make a Dream home 

• Like 2

I feel I must post something despite my lack of a house atm. Its in a state of chaos pending extensive planned renovation.

Therefore, how to decorate on a tight budget:

20060701.jpg

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 6

Long before Wurmians ever walked the lands of Xanadu, others ruled this realm. When the portals unleashed hordes of frail wurmians on the land, these rulers was slowly driven away, and in the end killed. At first by the shear numbers, later by the strengt of Champions arriving by ship from distant worlds. I had learned to live in peace with the great leader of the numerous goblins inhabiting the olive forests my humble settlement bordered, but others could not come to peace with him. Some time ago he was slain..

I had already started the work on a memorial site in the honour of the Venerable Goblin Leader before this great competition, it but hurried my work.

I therefor give you: "The Leaders Rest", in memory of first The Venerable Goblin Leader of Xanadu314bzoc.jpg

Thanks to Wargasm, Gilchrist, Warrior og Booskii for having the skills needed :)

Edited by Throndr
  • Like 4

Long before Wurmians ever walked the lands of Xanadu, others ruled this realm. When the portals unleashed hordes of frail wurmians on the land, these rulers was slowly driven away, and in the end killed. At first by the shear numbers, later by the strengt of Champions arriving by ship from distant worlds. I had learned to live in peace with the great leader of the numerous goblins inhabiting the olive forests my humble settlement bordered, but others could not come to peace with him. Some time ago he was slain..

I had already started the work on a memorial site in the honour of the Venerable Goblin Leader before this great competition, it but hurried my work.

I therefor give you: "The Leaders Rest", in memory of first The Venerable Goblin Leader of Xanadu314bzoc.jpg

Thanks to Wargasm, Gilchrist, Warrior og Booskii for having the skills needed :)

Best one yet :) Even more so because i'm named :P

Edited by Booskii

Is it just me or is red a common shade and tone?

Not sure but maybe the art guys play as MR? 

It would be nice to have the new stuff in three colors red, green and blue. 

Edited by Kegan

Book cases need a future update.  I LOVE the libraries!!!  However, you put several cases next to each other and the repeating book pattern is very obvious.  Would be wonderful to have about 4-5 different book position "skins" to choose from, for each bookshelf model.

• Like 1

This is Raider Nation Castle's Study/Lounge.

Looking down from balcony...

wurm201409162138_1_zpsc3333129.jpg

floor view..

wurm201409162139_2_zps3fabed61.jpg

wurm201409162137_3_zps81757a2f.jpg

wurm201409162138_zpsfac51b12.jpg

wurm201409162137_2_zpsd7dabc4a.jpg

• Like 12