Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Interior Decoration Competition!

Interior Decoration Competition!

During the following week 2014-09-11 to 2014-09-18 we have a competition where you can post screen shots in this thread.

The competition is to create and incorporate some of the new interior items at your deed.

We will be looking at overall feel, theme and creativity of the room/ scene.

There needs to be at least 4 visible different new items in the screenshot.

We will at the end of the week select our 3 favorite screenshots which will be awarded exclusive Wurm Merchandise!

Also, you have the chance to get your screenshot featured at the screenshots section of our homepage for all to see.

The merchandise is a selection between a Juggernaut of Magranon or Manifestation of Fo pendant!

Juggernaut%20of%20Magranon.jpgManifestation%20of%20Fo.jpg

The pendants are crafted by the talented jeweler Kryn. You might know him as Krinos78 at the forums or Atazoth ingame.

You can read more about the creation of the pendants and check out his store at this address:

http://www.kryn.nl/

May the most Fabulous Wurmian Win!

• Like 7

Zippity, do dah! A wonderful day indeed, on deed and off, it shall be when these decorations appear to appear at these diverse locations. Being rather a exterior decorator than an interior one, sadly for all of the Wurm nations I will not be participating in this decorous eventful circumstance. 

Although those pendants do look quite alluring, my neck must remain undecorated to enable craning around freely in various distracting directions while snooping about the Wurm environs admiring others creativity unbeknownst to them.

By the way, do not make a Foo out of Fo or he will be displeased and leaf you within a barren landscape. Other than that, again I say, well done!

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

(Ah ha! You edit the Foo without leaving a trace. Nicely done! If only I could be so sneaky to remove my various forum blunders, they would be a better place.)

Edited by Ayes

To bad prize is not something like a ingame decoration to display the victory as that would be much more desirable by most that spend time decorating in game.  Maybe a choice between a real world and a ingame reward next time.

Edited by Trepper

Temporary increase of renderdistance in houses perhaps?

I wont be joining in this one, but I will be stealing ideas, yupyup :P

Nope seriously, whenever I try to make something look picture-perfect, it always ends up cluttered and mismatching.

• Like 1

I guess the sad part is that the skill requirements of most them are so high that it'll be a competition between the skilled players rather than a competition between the interior designers. :/

• Like 2

I guess the sad part is that the skill requirements of most them are so high that it'll be a competition between the skilled players rather than a competition between the interior designers. :/

Could work if they keep the skillset on them high enough during the entire duration of the competition, there is one problem with that though: The test server is currently also in use for testing PvP related changes and that means one thing and one thing only for the test server - Everyone will be killed repeatedly.

Edited by Aeris

Could work if they keep the skillset on them high enough during the entire duration of the competition, there is one problem with that though: The test server is currently also in use for testing PvP related changes and that means one thing and one thing only for the test server - Everyone will be killed repeatedly.

To be fair, there is a PVE test server, which is test03 or test04.

Are they even in use? Never been able to successfully download them

Where you spawn (on test02) has portals to the other test servers. Alternatively, you can reach them via crossing test server border(s).

My entry, I will be updating this picture at max settings once the server comes up. Updated with max settings \o/

dbQ8WFE.jpg

I had help from a FC, Mrcoolman, who came over and built the bowls for the braziers and the fine high chair, high chairs, and throne. :-) Everything else was designed and made by me. This was also made on Deli at Skyhold Keep, not the test server :P

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 9

Make friends with your local FC  artist.  Or order and go pick up ,, all can be loaded I believe.

Here are some pictures of the Fo and Magranon pendants:

(They are real bronze, no modern plastic coatings.  ;) )

3e25ea737c.jpg

Edited by krinos78
  • Like 5

BUT, it doesn't matter anyway. Good luck making all this crap over there without a cornucopia... it'll take you days.

There are still ways to get yourself skill and (some) items on test.

Unless it was changed, you can activate any (most of them) tool, rightclick the ground and select "Test" option or something like that.

wurm_20140912_0050_3.png

[00:47:22] You have a moment of inspiration...

[00:47:22] You create a Unfinished  washing bowl in front of you on the ground.

Too bad it didn't turn out rare :(

• Like 6

Edit: I want to specify that this was done on the test server even before the furnishings went live so if that disqualifies me for the pendants i can understand. (feel free to use it on the website either way and this is my plan for my bedroom on live but i have to level FC some more to get a few items)

WZ6NDUk.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 14

Yay! contest time. This is my submission; the Cat's Eye Inn. Sadly the new chairs clashed with my old tables so I will have to stick with the old ones...for now. :P PUFRQR9.jpg  also from another angle to better show the bar area. Had to take out the stairs briefly, they were in the way of the shot :o

pI40Eel.jpg

• Like 3

Here's my piece from my chateau (Genocide's Chateau)

genocidechateu.png

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 3