Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Priest updates and Decorative items!

• Tweaked body control skillgain for archery down

So you just made it even harder for new players to ride a horse.

Smart....really, really smart.

• Like 5

Tbh if I were people id stop complaining and just go to town on one of the methods I suggested. Even at 50% of the gains its hella quick.

A skill gain cut across the board only hurts the genuines and newbs, same old Rolfy Rolf. Easy and thoughtless change.

A proper fix would have been what Gavin said, or a simple cap you can gain off each animal (say enough to kill it 2x over and that's it), or make you move after a while similar to meditation.

Edited by Derp
  • Like 1

A skill gain cut across the board only hurts the genuines and newbs, same old Rolfy Rolf. Easy and thoughtless change.

A proper fix would have been what Gavin said, or a simple cap you can gain off each animal (say enough to kill it 2x over and that's it), or make you move after a while similar to meditation.

• Like 1

There was alot of campaigning to nerf libila spells, and it happened, drain health, rotting gut, worm brains, scorn of libila, pain rain etc. all got 30s cooldowns introduced. you should be happy with these changes, i dont see why u are making so many statements of switching to Hots.

Oh and: undo the archery gain changes! 

Edited by Libertha

stand proud mol-rehan, we have a 30s cooldown on all spells now.

Edited by Libertha

Still no meditating changes though and there was a good discussion about that

• Like 1

please elaborate which changes you didn't like, because just stating random comments doesn't make me understand why you changed your avatar purple.

its just so ironic to se history repeat itself. why? because 1 idiot tells rolf to change something behind closed scenes and it gets added to the game, 80% complains and after several hours of talk about weeks of posts it gets reverted and it's back to normal again, Now that idiot decided to quit the game and then a few years later another idiot starts playing and guess what, that person got some ideas...

Deja vu in a nutshell

Edited by Zazz
  • Like 3

Either: make normal helms protect all areas like a great helm but to a lesser extent, or remove great helms from the nerf equation

its just so ironic to se history repeat itself. why? because 1 idiot tells rolf to change something behind closed scenes and it gets added to the game, 80% complains and after several hours of talk about weeks of posts it gets reverted and it's back to normal again, Now that idiot decided to quit the game and then a few years later another idiot starts playing and guess what, that person got some ideas...

Deja vu in a nutshell

• Like 1

Shooting about 10 tiles away at night with 99 archery, 91 long bow and a 90ql 83nimble bow. Red is miss/fail, blue is hit. Aiming at face.

mag priest get something for free while everyone else has to pay. where is your whine now Black Legion

• Like 1

The irony being, their complaint of "Mag gets something for free that others need to pay for" was untrue, until now.

Nothing is changed in that regard, Mag still gets a free res stone that other people need to pay for, but at the very least it doesn't stack, so i'll settle for that.

INB4 REVERT

[22:25:19] 3 minutes to shutdown. Reason: Maintenance restart. Up to thirty minutes downtime.

Still waiting for Daolin to help me out counting Libs combat spells, since he explained how easy it was to click on the altar and see

Buddy?

Please?

• Like 2

Its not reverted. sadly. How can this archery change still be in after so many people are against it????

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this