Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

What's this Onetoofree AB?

Wanted to say that when I start Wurm Online then comes the bouncing Mojang things, should be changed if you changed your name hehe.

In that topic it was mentioned you both wanted to make a online multiplayer strategy/tactic game or whatver i cant remember what it said, But havent you sort of drifted away from that idea a little? its drifting more to fps/rpg/adventure whatever than tactics to be honest...

Anyway, when was it that the logo was a bouncing ball? And do you have records of when accounts were created? I want to find out when I first stumbled across wurm

Wasnt so much a bouncing ball as it was a bunch of bouncing mojang trademarks.

When i started about 2006 those bouncing trademarks were the loading screen

The bouncing Mojang trademark had the weirdest bouncing noise I've ever heard.

Rofl the bouncing balls, I remember those when starting in college, and that was 2004-05.  

Boing, boing, boing!

Ah thats right, they turned to balls when something about the loading wasnt right.

Rofl the bouncing balls, I remember those when starting in college, and that was 2004-05. 

Boing, boing, boing!

Nah iirc the loading screen was the beta 'dreams' thing and maybe the bouncing mojangs until Notch left I suppose.

The bouncing mojang logo's were awesome. They made little farting noises with each bounce. I loved those.