Sign in to follow this  
Samool

Dangerous southern border crossing with Deliverance

It's possible that during my sail through south of Xanadu my new friend has liked me a bit too much. 

Following me all the time, I couldn't see any other way to get rid of annoying companion than to run away to server crossing.

Soo, there's a huge ugly guy camping on SW border - please try to cross at least a bit north of Newspring Island - I would love to tell that he doesn't bite, but he does.

hGoAI2b.jpg

Sorry for that.

Again - it's bit south of Newspring Island - if you are going to cross there, you should do it bit further north. 

They have nasty aggro range.

Perhaps he's been swiming for so long and just wants a rest on your boat? :)

LOL We lured him there on our way back to Indy last week.  He followed all the way from Xbears  (J12). 

hmm might need to swing up that way their fun to play with and want to see how many I need cover my brothers deed........lol

LOL We lured him there on our way back to Indy last week.  He followed all the way from Xbears  (J12). 

I found it on central south.

hmm might need to swing up that way their fun to play with and want to see how many I need cover my brothers deed........lol

It's nasty, don't recommend, but great service to the people if you manage to get rid of it.

I found it on central south.

It's nasty, don't recommend, but great service to the people if you manage to get rid of it.

They take a while, but they're fairly easy to kill, even solo. They rarely make contact on their hits.

Maybe you didnt catch its not a normal serpent its a Champion Serpent.  We need to put together a team to remove this threat.

If it's still there in 8 hours after I'm done work I'll pop out and kill it, Already killed several solo, they're not even a challenge for me.

Edit: Sailed around for a bit seems to have been killed or moved somewhere else.

Edited by Raykow

we may now instead need rescue mission of finding raykow's corpse hehehe.  wonder if a champion sea serpant is more deadly or just a name change..they dnot hit too too hard yet can withstand a beating..killed a few but takes time.  i'd be afraid to solo it with the champion name on it though..prolly faster too than normal one

we may now instead need rescue mission of finding raykow's corpse hehehe.  wonder if a champion sea serpant is more deadly or just a name change..they dnot hit too too hard yet can withstand a beating..killed a few but takes time.  i'd be afraid to solo it with the champion name on it though..prolly faster too than normal one

I know it's easily soloable considering I walk away from regular sea serpents with out a scratch as well as other things like champ trolls

Edited by Ayes