Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Interesting...

2 billion i think i would sell, lol

Edit: I just hope it does not affect the Yogscast on YouTube i like to watch them play it.

Edited by Kegan

If Microcrap doesn't drop support for Minecraft on other platforms  than sure enough they will find a way to hide a backdoor that allows them to spy and collect data on non-Windows/Xbox users also.

If Microcrap doesn't drop support for Minecraft on other platforms  than sure enough they will find a way to hide a backdoor that allows them to spy and collect data on non-Windows/Xbox users also.

why so sour, microsoft is your friend! (unlike linux and mac)

Atleast Mac has better customer service than Microsoft ( in my personal experiences)

My only concern is, doubt it'll happen, they screw up mods or don't allow them/kill the server system and force you to use realms.

I don't think they're planning in making a lot off just minecraft though, seeing as it's a pay once deal, millions already paid their 15$.

They are buying it for the customers it brings to them 50 million people have bought minecraft and one article i read said that last year the company made like 375 million so there is still money to be made off it i guess but for Notch getting 2 billion for a game he himself has already stopped working on seems like a no brainer to me. 

Funny thing they also mentioned a movie deal not sure what that is about i can't even imagine what kind of movie can be made within minecraft..idk  I do know that it will likely change YouTube if microsoft  starts using copyright on minecraft content on YouTube. I don't think they would as that is how mincraft got to be so huge but you never know. 

he need ot move out from sweden first or he wont keep much of it (if he sell ) 

*ring ring*

-Hi, I am representing Microsoft Corporation, we would like to buy your company.

(Notch sarcasm voice) -Suuuuure, but im afraid i wont sell it for less then a billion dollars, Sooooorrry!

-Deal, we offer 2 billions.

(Notch starts choking) -hhhhrrrffmfmmmggh sszzzzz, ooo k a y

Well i found this and i had never seen it so thought i would post it. It is a 20 min proof of concept for a documentary on Notch/Minecraft it says...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe6r4jSup6c

Edited by Kegan

Ugh. The modding community is currently busy exploding, at least one "big name" modder have already announced stopping work on everything minecraft-related and probably others will follow.

This is a sad day.

Never fails to amuse how people can get worked up over even hypothetical scenarios. Granted one can make educated guesses; however, wait and see before grabbing torches and pitchforks.

Never fails to amuse how people can get worked up over even hypothetical scenarios. Granted one can make educated guesses; however, wait and see before grabbing torches and pitchforks.

I like watching the riots start before hand,  It makes for interesting drama.

i can see a lot of ppl trying out wurm when Notch writes his

mandatory autobiography.

NOTCH PLZ BUY WURM