Sign in to follow this  
Calypsoi

WTS 13,500 dirt

Free Delivery to western Xanadu or Eastern Old Servers (not pristine/release they are not old). No delivery to Chaos at all.

Anywhere outside the free delivery zone is 25c/hr delivery fee.

Dirt is in Large Crates. 45 crates total. If you have crates to trade out that is great, if not there is a 5c per crate charge to keep them. That is 2.25s for the crates if you need them.

Price is 13s (15.25s with crates)

Payment options available:

Paypal verified business account, will accept:

13 Euros (15.25 Euros with crates)

16.79 USD (19.70 with crates)

*USD price based on exchange at the time of this post, will be adjusted to be accurate at the time of sale. Delivery fee if applied will be added to the paypal prices after time to travel is done.

Will also accept referals as partial payment, Referals will be valued at 6s each.

Prices are firm, not accepting offers, the above payment methods are the only methods I am taking at this time, no other trades.

Thank you.

For delivery, or purchase with anything but silver yes, if you want to come pick up a couple thousand then you dont need to buy it all.

Hi!  I am very interested in this dirt, could you please email me so we can arrange purchase, providing it is still available. :)

My settlement is on Pristine,  Dragonfly Landing.  We are located southeast...(I think) of Foggy Mountain.  We are building up an island so there is immediate access to open water to our land.

Edited by Dragonflyz