Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

Xanadu Skilling Resort & Cookhouse - Grinding Your SD, ML, BC, HFC & More!

Just returned home with my Fo, pleasure as always 28 to 50 sd was nothing for these guys great service, highly recommend.

Just bumping to say that the website you made is awesome. I had thought about using your services before I left Wurm...definitely thinking about it again now that I plan on returning.

Got a question about the smithing packages...it says 90+coc tools are provided. Do you get to keep them if you purchase the package?

Edited by Outlaw

New event has tarted and we are giving away free hota statues!  Stay tuned for more info!

Reminder we are closed Dec 24th through Dec 26th for xmas.  Happy holidays everyone!

Website updated with new packages.  Deed undergoing a huge renovation during the days we are closed.  Look forward to our new customers coming in after the 26th.

Cookhouse has only a few days open the remainder of the year (Dec 27th through Dec 31st)

January is getting close to fully booked.

Smithy is booked Jan 7th through Feb 7th

Contact me for appointments.

New buildings going up, lot of deed cleanup, new features, new packages, lowered some prices, new workers in.  Getting ready for the new year.

Back open and booked all weekend already.  Next opening is Dec 29th for HFC packages.  Ultimate Priest Package is sold out.

nice and fast 20k stews done and got [00:57:00] You have just received the title 'Legendary Chef'! will be back soon for more sd

• Like 1

Woodcutting & Coal-Making packages have been restructured to lower overall prices based on feedback.  Character management option has been added.  Fight Skill packages will also undergo restructuring before Jan 1st.  Ultimate priest packages are back in stock!  New skilling packages will be added before Jan 1st.

We are closed Jan 1st in celebration of New Year's Day.  Hope everyone has a great start to 2015!

Booked all weekend.  Have a few openings this month so contact me if you need anything.

Just did 5k pans on my Vynora priest. Skill gains as followed

Cooking:       Started 11.687147     Ended- 43.770844     Change:  32.083697

HFC:              Started 26.75643       Ended- 76.70232       Change:  49.94589

Soul:              Started- 22.1314       Ended- 24.870192     Change: 2.738793

Soul Depth:  Started- 24.707636    Ended- 28.317997     Change: 3.610361

Mind:             Started- 10.247908   Ended- 21.03182       Change: 10.783912

Mind Logic:  Started- 21.64584     Ended- 25.712797     Change: 4.066957

Thanks everyone! Your resort is awesome. Well organized and highly efficient!

We fell a bit behind schedule this past weekend and those affected have been notified.  We are asking one of the 4 customers to reschedule for this coming weekend so we can catch up.  Things should be back to normal in the next few days.  We apologize in advance to pagwani who has been most affected by this.

Edited by PromisedOne

Mailed out Dragon HotA tickets yesterday.  Refer a friend coupons should go out today after I harvest the reed farm :D

Contact me for appointments.  Due to our busy schedule in January only a few days through the month are currently available.

No openings until after Jan 19th currently.  A few days remain open after Jan 19th for the month.

I am out of town for the next two days.  Any questions or booking requests will go to Sassimanx until I return Saturday.

I am back from my trip!  Will be following up on all bookings and current customers after work today.

Is PromisedOne still offering this service?

He sold out some months ago