Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Hedge QL

Some means of improving a hedge's ql, even if its slow.

Regular pruning comes to mind.

I'd rather see hedges be less destructive to tools when destroying them. I've never met a hedge that I wished was higher QL, so maybe give the reason this would be helpful?

Sorry but the most suggestion of you,klaa, in the past months are just silly. Mostly you just try to get themgame harder becouse you maybe reached a cap where its boring for you but you are not all and you really need to think more about all the other players around.

Its like wurmhole said, who needs hedges in better ql if they are just for decoration and never decay? it just opens way for griefing becouse they are a pain in the ass to destroy them. A friend of me for example made some outside of the deed and wanted now to change the place again. Do you have any idea how long and what an afford it takes to get a ql 90 hedge down if they make killing dmg to any kind of weapon?

Sorry but i really needed to say that. Please think twice before you post something like that.

Its not meant to be an insult or anything to you, i know that (from reading your posts) that you are nice helpful person.

Dont see anything wrong with letting hedges decay, or rather go down in ql if left to go "wild" for a period of time.

It does raise the point that atm, hedges provide an undecaying wall, which in certain situations are indestructible.