Sign in to follow this  
Xor

How is hunting on different servers? Chaos / Deli / Exo ?

Primarily interested in those three servers, however i'm open to hear about others (except pristine, and I love the hunting there :D)

Chaos in the past use to get hunted out almost everywhere, quite a few players looking to increase fighting-related skills.

Haven't roamed the map much of late, so not entirely sure now.

Have usually heard good things about Deli's spawns.

Exodus no idea.

There's actually really nice hunting on Chaos now. Took me 3? days, probably about 8-12 hours total, to get to 70 FS. This was with lovely gear and a horse provided by kingdom mates, but I also wasted some time running around looking at my old deed. With the amount of spiders, plus bison with the FS buff on them, it could probably be done faster.

If you wanted to join MR, there's a lovely spider spawn just North of HoM, plus bison to the south west. I can't say much for spawns elsewhere on the server.

Deli is nice, chaos is awesome, but good chances to get killed by someone else is also. I roam with my main on chaos and can´t get too far before i allready find myself with yet another 0.2 or 0,3 skill in FS (above fs 75). But Chaos is a big gamble if you are not part of a kingdom or in enemie lands. Also heard Exo is awesome for hunting, will try to check that out.

Oh yeah, bisons are great wep and shield skill ;)

I have hunted primarily on all three.  I went from 1-70 on Exo without hardly ever leaving the golden woods area, and I know the deserts and steppes have always been good.  Deli isn't bad but I've never seen the density there that I saw on Exo.  And Chaos?  At least where I am I would be lucky to see 1-2 mobs in a huge sweep of the general area.

You are confined to ~1/20th of the map with a very high population concentration thought xalorum ;)

I've hunted on all servers apart from release and Pristine, and due to outside goings -on, haven't tried Xanadu yet.  I found that Exodus and Independence provided a good source of hunting grounds, as does Chaos/ Wild. For me, Deliverance is too over crowded, apart from the SE steppe, and Celebration is decent too, once again the steppe there seems to be brimming with stuff to kill.

It really depends on how far you are prepared to travel.

Cele has great hunting. If I ever go for a hunt, that's where I'm headed.

Exodus is great for hunting, especially desert - hundreds of animals possible to kill without any movement and sight obstacles.

Exodus is great for hunting, especially desert - hundreds of animals possible to kill without any movement and sight obstacles.

Agreed. The northern desert area is fantastic, and the forests around them normally have nice high meat animals. If someone looks for some specific mob to hunt (trolls, lava spiders, you name it) feel free to PM because I travel a lot and know what's where on most of the mainland.

aye celeb is great hunting if you ever make it to celeb will be glad to show you my hunting spots xor working my way to 90 atm PM me here or in game as andderson

Since the opening of Xanadu, Independence has had quite a dramatic increase in animals to hunt, although the number of herders has remained the same.  So I never want to hear folks complaining again that AH herders are ruining hunting, it's all the hunters that do it.

I'd say the south eastern steppe or the north eastern desert of exo are the best places to hunt. It's a fairly low pop server and the mob spawns have been crazy recently