Sign in to follow this  
Tegwin

Server crash ?

Weird is that i could log in with one account and with others i couldnt

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWbbjvYmN8A

Edited by Klaa

People don't play this game on a mass scale cause it requires more then what a twelve year old can muster as it pertains to attention and focus. Those who do play this game don't want a game they level up in two weeks on nor win out right in a month. There is no instant gratification to be had here. As for its issues I deal with them every day and still love this game as is. Those who would complain yet play should just keep theirs months shut or go else where. Drama not needed.

Are you from epic? if not i dont care (unless you're from chaos) not trying to sound rude, but I dont want input from someone that doesnt play on a pvp server. Freedomers face different issues than us, and dont take into effect how it will hurt us when they make stupid suggestions, etc.

Edited by New_Unsleep

Are you from epic? if not i dont care (unless you're from chaos) not trying to sound rude, but I dont want input from someone that doesnt play on a pvp server

I have played on Chaos for the better part of 6 years. What should that matter? The game is the Game PVP or not.

• Like 2

Are you from epic? if not i dont care (unless you're from chaos) not trying to sound rude, but I dont want input from someone that doesnt play on a pvp server. Freedomers face different issues than us, and dont take into effect how it will hurt us when they make stupid suggestions, etc.

"don't want to sound rude, but I'm rude"

Can players like you just leave?

• Like 1

Goes both ways mate. Don't blame each other, blame the lack of separation between the two servers.

Game not working on any char at all atm.. oh hum .. back to candy crush saga :P

So lets be perfectly clear here...this is not what I replied to.

"Are you from epic? if not i dont care (unless you're from chaos) not trying to sound rude, but I dont want input from someone that doesnt play on a pvp server"

This is what I replied to. Adding the last part make your OP completely invalid as that is not what you said and that's not what I replied to.  Your a PVP Elitist that values your PVP experience over anyones. Don't think for a sec that a Freedomer isn't being inconvenienced the exact same as you by not being able to play the game. Your choice to play the game on a PVP server does not weigh any more or less then my choice to have a toon on a non pvp server.  As for wanting or not wanting my input? I don't want to sound rude here but I could care less. Just go enjoy the game as the servers ae now up

• Like 2

I truly did not want to offend anyone. I realize i am close minded and stubborn, i just dont see how anyone would want to play this game for anything else but pvp. So to me that is the only important part, and if you do something that hurts it, i have no respect for you. Thats pretty much it.

Sorry if anyone was offended

Problems with servers, network connections, etc happens all the time and for all type of companies.

Actually, in our case, the problem was very fast identified and we got answer from officials, despite the fact that is in the middle of the night in Europe.

I say that instead of bashing our devs which have absolutely no fault, to actually thank them for being here, trying to solve the problem and keeping us informed!

• Like 3