Sign in to follow this  
Tegwin

Server crash ?

Lets just all take a moment and realize how broken this game is. And they wonder why not many people play it.

How do you know it's not a DDoS attack?

Why did I save up 5 hours SB :(

Becoz u r a pro, and u know we never get +5h SB anymore. :(

Im banking 2h SB atm.

seems like everytime,a few weeks or a month after soe gets hit,wurm gets hit.soe just had another DoS attack 3 weeks ago or so.

one of my characters lagged out but the other 2 are running fine

There are some network related issues at the moment but our trusty Server Admin is investigating the cause and why some people are getting affected and other people aren't so much.

All I can suggest at the moment is to get to a safe place in-game to avoid unnecessary deaths and so on.

it isnt bugs and broken stuff,its a DoS attack.same old crap when the lag starts up in a certain way.seems like these tards have a list and make the rounds when they get down to it.everquest/soe games got hit not long ago,and we always get hit after that

There are some network related issues at the moment but our trust Server Admin is investigating the cause and why some people are getting affected and other people aren't so much.

All I can suggest at the moment is to get to a safe place in-game to avoid unnecessary deaths and so on.

I fell into a burning ring of fire,
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.

• Like 6

Cost me a champ life lol

Well I May have died anyways, but geesh

Delay is 5 mins now was 10 before.. going in the right direction :P

It's been lagging for the last 2 weeks, I call ###### on an attack unless it's allowed to go on 24 7.

So.....Im assuming wurm will never be fixed permanently. If so, might as well add switching off of java and completely remaking this broken game to the list.

When u guys say DDOS attack, who do u think is doing it, Aliens, Obama, Freemasons, Illuminati, Putin, Kim or PETA Free The Hamster Dot Org?

I just have a hard time believe in conspiration theories, a more logical solution is that some network equipment broke or someone messed up, or electriicity problem, or server colocation cooling problem, or windows server 2000 update on wurm.

• Like 1

It's been lagging for the last 2 weeks, I call ###### on an attack unless it's allowed to go on 24 7.

drama-alert.png?w=400

• Like 2

So.....Im assuming wurm will never be fixed permanently. If so, might as well add switching off of java and completely remaking this broken game to the list.

if the game is so broken, why are you still playing it?

if the game is so broken, why are you still playing it?

Because i have hope that maybe one day they'll do something about it

Be nice if a server reset was conducted and the lag issue was resolved it sure would make life on wurm better. :angry:

I was planting my fields... oh noes imma cry that I can't play wurm 24/7 cos there's issues.. how horrible....

• Like 1

I was planting my fields... oh noes imma cry that I can't play wurm 24/7 cos there's issues.. how horrible....

Well when youre a carebear its not a major deal. But when you're on a pvp server and actually do stuff it matters