Sign in to follow this  
Viti

Bug in adding walls to an existing structure 1 tile outside perimeter

I am not sure if this is intended, but it does not seem so, and hence I am reporting it. The issue is reproducable everytime.

I plan a building 1 tile outside a perimeter. I do not own the deed connected to the perimeter, nor am a member of this deed. Initial planning works. I can plan it and build it just fine. Repairing and improving works as supposed to as well. However, when I want to add a interior wall (or a second floor) on top of this initial building (on the same tiles as I just built and finished my house), the tiles touching the perimeter tileborder gets blocked by the deed.

If the mayor of said deed comes over and plans this interior wall, I can build it, improve it and repair it as normal and acts like it is suppose to be.

In short; only the planning of extra (interior) walls or second floors to an existing structure get blocked 1 tile outside of the perimeter, while building the initial structure is totally fine and does not get blocked

I think it is a bug cause if it was not, the initial planning and initial structure building should have been blocked too.

Edited by Viti
  • Like 1

Known issue,  I've added your comments to the bug report.  Thanks for the details.

Yep, this also occurs when in your own perimeter that butts up against another deed's perimeter (that's not an ally).

There was also a problem where I built my home on the edge of my perimeter, which was also the edge of the ledge. The token of my neightbour was at bottom of the mountain so I thought it wouldn't be a problem but didn't take into account the actual stretched tiles.

Turned out their perimeter was right against mine. No problem to make ground floor but as soon as I try make the second floor it won't allow it.

It really soured my home for me. This silly little mining camp deed that was protecting one vein of tin. They wouldn't sell it or move it or anything.

Gave up and joined a friend's village. Just going to potter around now, helping them.

This should be fixed and verified now on Test, so it should be live Soon™

• Like 2