Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Sorcery Drops

Yes, I myself have no drake or scale sets.
I pay my premium and deed upkeep.
But I still feel like I am far left behind many players, already the game is asking for so much.
I want them very badly, but this economy is killing me, what is the value for skills if I have to grind for hours and hours and still someone with these magical items earns more than me. I don't like this way of playing, please increase sorcery items dropping. I believe Rolf took step based on the market and thats why the poor players have to suffer. This is wrong.

How are you suffering? lol.

If you don't want to buy one, go to unique fights and get one. If you don't want to do that, then don't complain. Just because there's a feature that you haven't bothered to use doesn't mean that it hurts you.

Remove them from freedom, was never meant to be for you guys. All you are doing is removing one of the very few incentives of going to where they are supposed to be, Epic.

Yes..remove them from freedom isles market...in a market the game cannot afford to have such things which have the potential to break the balance..we have no need of those items here..they are meant for pvp..if they are to be restricted to chaos..then its ok..but not on pve servers..if one has to get these items they should just go on hunts or buy them right? Well if one has to get them and enjoy these spells..they can play on epic or chaos to enjoy them as well....so do that and there will be no conflict.

"Break the balance" of the market?

How about we not ruin someone's fun just because of others' jealously. Kthx.

Why are you ruining the fun of players from epic? Because you are jealous of em?
Speak for yourself..this was not meant for PvE...and it shouldn't be on PvE..some elements are PvP..some elements are PvE..don't mix them.

How about we just remove freedom. Since they like to mess stuff up for us, lets get rid of em.

Freedom is a market..and its a good way to earn..thats understandable..but why would someone need poison resistance on a PvE server? Makes no sense at all..not even 1 bit..all of this magician things..they should just make them active on pvp like chaos..and inactive on pve.
And those people who want to use them:
Simply go to chaos and enjoy them..just like people tell players to simply go to chaos and enjoy the PvP experience.(When players demand a new PvP server this is the most common reply)

Edited by Hashirama

Why are you ruining the fun of players from epic? Because you are jealous of em?

Speak for yourself..this was not meant for PvE...and it shouldn't be on PvE..some elements are PvP..some elements are PvE..don't mix them.

How am I ruining the fun of players from Epic? If the majority of Freedom players want it removed, sure, remove it. But it doesn't affect Epic players to have this on Freedom.

How am I ruining the fun of players from Epic? If the majority of Freedom players want it removed, sure, remove it. But it doesn't affect Epic players to have this on Freedom.

It affects players on Epic in every way..you are bringing something which is exclusively epic on other servers...that way epic doesn't have the special element it used to have..and thats why the player base decreases in number...give drake hide and scale improvements like freedom to the epic server..it won't affect the freedom players in any way..RIGHT?!

• Like 1

hundreds of players quit with incoming news of sorcery on freedom more at 11

• Like 2

Correct. If Epic wants that, give it to them... Adding features to one cluster won't necessarily hurt the other. If players on Freedom want something from Epic, give it to them. If players from Epic want something from Freedom, give it to them.

I'm done. The lack of logic in this thread is mentally exhausting.

If I had held a poll on this topic..am sure it would be a failure..but the developers should see and think from their own brain that Epic and Freedom isles are different:
1) Freedom Isles has drake and scale improvements from common leather...EPIC DOESNT!
2) Epic has sorcery items and other cool stuff...so what..FREEDOM DOES HAVE THAT AS WELL.

How does one simply think this is not a SCAM?

Correct. If Epic wants that, give it to them... Adding features to one cluster won't necessarily hurt the other. If players on Freedom want something from Epic, give it to them. If players from Epic want something from Freedom, give it to them.

I'm done. The lack of logic in this thread is mentally exhausting.

No Mr. Darth..if you want sorcery items to use..you go to epic..its simple..and it should be that way. Like it has always been.

Instead of trying to limit players on pvp, or PvE. Or anywhere. Why not just leave it alone?

PVE players can use resistances and weaknesses

Rolf stated originally it would be on epic and freedom. It wasn't ever meant as epic only.

It is working as intended. It's fine.

Also -1 to any other suggestion base on "PvE doesn't need it, or pvp needs it more"

Last I checked, PVE brings in way more income for the game than pvp.

But this shouldn't be a pvp vs PvE argument anyway.

• Like 1

In one thread, Hashirama went from "they should be 100% drop" to "they should be Chaos and Epic only" to "they should be on Epic only" with conflicting reasons for each. I salute your lack of conviction, and wish you luck in dealing with your jealousy. Good day sir.

Rolf states a lot of things..he made a new system regarding spells and the same day he had to change his views...this is a suggestion and its up for making this game better.
Whats intended is wrong for many players..and thats why we need not have this system.

Quoting myself "either make them cheap (give 100% chance of drop in sorc items from uniques...that will decrease their market value) or remove them from game. "
And they should be on chaos and epic only...PvP servers mean chaos and Epic if you know that.

All Valrei items/mobs/anything should have been solely for Epic.

End thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edited by Oreo
  • Like 4

Not sure why I'm still replying here but I honestly have nothing better to do...

Quoting you:

"if you want sorcery items to use..you go to epic..its simple..and it should be that way. Like it has always been."   (it has never been that way)

"either make them cheap (give 100% chance of drop in sorc items from uniques...that will decrease their market value) or remove them from game"   (Epic is part of the game, remove them from Epic too?)

"Epic and Freedom isles are different"  (last I checked Chaos is part of Freedom isles)

Again, HOW exactly does other people buying, selling, and having things you don't hurt you? If you can't contain your jealousy, then please, either work for a sorcery item, or buy one. Don't sit here and try to get something removed just because you don't benefit personally from it. 

You love me don't you? You pay attention to every word I say...am sry but I believe I conveyed my message...I would say they should remain on PvP servers only. Now let's focus on other people's opnion please.

Hash. Buy the game and make it how you want

Otherwise. -1

• Like 1

I would not want them removed from anywhere,cheaper would be good.
But I do agree that the epic pvp cluster should have drake and scale improvements like freedom does. If we have that change no one will complain and I will have a chance at becoming a magician ^_^
*Still hoping the drop chance increases,want the prices to reduce*

Hash. Buy the game and make it how you want

Otherwise. -1

We all are paying for the game, we should get to enjoy all the good aspects of the game without having to pay again and again and again in huge amounts.