Sign in to follow this  

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a lot of dirt - probably around about 100k tops. Will be happy to buy from numerous sellers since it's unlikely that anyone has that much around (but if you do...)

I'll come and pick up dirt myself. Coastal locations for picking it up are very necessary. Will travel to anywhere on Freedom. Won't do big journeys for small quantities unless I'm already over there.

The best deals will win! This is your chance to sell loads of dirt at once. :)

PM offers.

Edited by Docterchese
  • Like 3

We have a few k in Southern Release, X23 Y36, so near the coast.  If you're out this way, I'd be happy to get rid of it.

We have a few k in Southern Release, X23 Y36, so near the coast.  If you're out this way, I'd be happy to get rid of it.

I'll bear it in mind, it's a way away so won't come and collect it specifically but will contact you if I head out that way.

Edited by Docterchese

Contact Wargasm.  I have purchase a good bit form him and I think he had more in stock.

Including sand I have close to around 14k I will pm you a total number soon, it is located at D10 on xanadu

15k dirt for 12s in c13 xanadu port acces

Edited by bezdech

Thanks for the referral, Promised :)

I do sell dirt, but am curerntly low on stock.  Existing clientele have been taking their toll on my dirt storage.

• Like 1

Already buying my stock, but I wanted to put in a recommendation for calypsoi as well.  Good solid provider while he worked for me. Now that he can deliver on his own, he's my competition, but that being said I definitely recommend his services.

Already buying my stock, but I wanted to put in a recommendation for calypsoi as well.  Good solid provider while he worked for me. Now that he can deliver on his own, he's my competition, but that being said I definitely recommend his services.

Speaking of me...I have 12.6k in stock, could be 13.5k by morning (maybe sooner if you really need, I just need to fill a couple more crates for that amount), would need a couple of hours notice to get it to J-11 coast for you to pick up. 1s/1k if you have crates to trade, crates are an additional 5c per crate charge if you need to keep them. I can also deliver to western xanadu or eastern old servers (not chaos) free.

Rein has contacted me in game about it. If you're making a trip through exodus, I should have 8-10k dirt if you let me know ahead of time to transfer them to coast.

If u wanna head to southern cele on your trip I got a few k maybe 7-8 at Amish Paradise at Q19

Edit - is coastal loc

Edited by Vaske

im digging about 3k a day im at kaos harbor g12  sure we can work something out

We also bought from Wargasm and I passed his name to PromisedOne.

He is online regularly, was awesome for us with delivery to a very complicated spot - 3 hours wait time for unloading 12k and he never flinched or made us feel bad....in fact he jumped in and helped around our deed.

He's done 2 trips and will be doing a 3rd eventually

Edited by Omgderp