Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Drying Rack

With more uses for fish like feeding seals i suggest a new tool to be made craftable the drying rack. This can be used to hang fish on to dry them creating a fish meat that can be stored in a fsb. This drying rack can also server for more things as time goes on like maybe with the new sheep it can be incorporated to be used with the wool somehow.  Maybe wool+dye dried on a rack creates a colored wool for making clothes or something..idk

Anyway i would like to see it added and give us a way to keep fish and store them in a fsb. 

• Like 7

Suggested so many times.. +1

Why hasnt rolf added this yet.

+1 yes so many times to this..and long before seals ever came around..just wanted to be able to smoke and dry and store fish like other meat..but now with seals..even more needed

Edited by SadisticSherpa

I have posted this idea sooooo many times and still no joy :(

Fish in Wurm have some great graphics yet we never get to seen them unless we drop them on the ground (which you don't want to do if your going to cook and eat them)

So please Rolf / Dev's give us a Fish Drying Rack to make that shows off a random graphic using the graphics already in-game of the fish.

+100 to Lord Kegan for bringing up this most wanted idea - Btw remember to Like the main post to show the GM's and Rolf that we realy want this ;)

Edited by Garit

+1 to this, good idea, actually useful, relatively easy to implement = no brainer addition to the game