Sign in to follow this  
Ponderer

Ships so slow, fix asap!

I've seen 42 threads this week alone about ways to increase ship speed.  I wanted to add my own thread to the mix for the sake of being number 43!

Lets add jetpacks to every ship... the bigger the ship the more jetpacks it can hold!

I want to hear your thoughts on jetpacks and even your own original stupidly thought out ideas on how we should increase the speed for ships that don't need speed increases!  Go!

Or people could just post on the existing threads their ideas without cluttering up the suggestions with a new thread all the time, and thus pushing other good ideas down...

• Like 1

I've seen 42 threads this week alone about ways to increase ship speed.  I wanted to add my own thread to the mix for the sake of being number 43!

Lets add jetpacks to every ship... the bigger the ship the more jetpacks it can hold!

I want to hear your thoughts on jetpacks and even your own original stupidly thought out ideas on how we should increase the speed for ships that don't need speed increases!  Go!

Or people could just post on the existing threads their ideas without cluttering up the suggestions with a new thread all the time, and thus pushing other good ideas down...

And you wonder what's wrong with mods? The fact that this obvious troll thread is still open after you answered this, should give you, the freaking head mod, a clue.

• Like 1

Well, If i had actually read the OP instead of just replying to the title, than yes, I would've closed the thread, so in that, my bad.

*Click*