Sign in to follow this  
Kinoss

At a guess, it might have to do with the banning of Zarnibuddha...

Wasn't this Inventor's account, who was involved in artwork for Wurm?

They may have been asked to remove all of his models?

i know once upon a time he was, but iirc he withdrew his models ages ago..like the last beta.

hence why the models are different now.

correct me if im wrong though, im not completly sure xD

I doubt rolf is accepting any assets for the game without the artists turning over all ownership of them to him because I think something like this happened long ago during a beta

Most likely it's a texture refresh.  He referenced the "go back to beta textures" thread and said that was close but not right.  So it's probably new textures.

New Server AND different textures maybe, since I can't imagine the new server being too far away.

So we are having a sort of texture overhaul that makes wurm more gritty and rustic like beta?

If so I will love you Kinoss...

new models with even more poly making even more lag? sounds good

You know what I'm thinking?

A Combination of the Lot, with a major Skill Reset, the implementation of the Non-PvP Server, an enlargement of GV, and a general rehaul of the current maps.

You know what I'm thinking?

A Combination of the Lot, with a major Skill Reset, the implementation of the Non-PvP Server, an enlargement of GV, and a general rehaul of the current maps.

yeah sure, let's mess up the current maps and screw over everybody who spend ages on getting their skills up. The other two both sound fine, but those two really don't. But saying the same stuff all over again just as how it was said in all the other reset topics, nah, not in the mood for that at the moment  :P

Well, the previous time he posted something like this, GV was introduced.

[me=Danypos]thinks the new server is arriving very soonish ;D[/me]

Nobody is selling off any of their properties or items yet; so I don't know. I hope we get two or so weeks at least notice to sell off our valuables in.

So we are having a sort of texture overhaul that makes wurm more gritty and rustic like beta?

If so I will love you Kinoss...

This sounds most likely (and bloody awesome. While i do like the grittyness of the beta textues, their quality is nothing compared to the quality of the current regular stuff. So high quality gritty textures would be great!).

besides, why would kinoss be announcing a total server reset/deletion etc. and not rolf? Bloody conspiracy theorists. :P

I could only wish for a total skill/map reset so everyone would leave so I could play in peace.

Could be somthing simple like a way to destroy ovens, forges ,coffins, ect.

I could only wish for a total skill/map reset so everyone would leave so I could play in peace.

cheers to that.

iirc Kinoss does graphics, so forget religion overhaul, destruction of forges/ovens/coffins, resets, enlargement of GV, new non-PVP server and everything else that Rolf would announce.

I may be wrong but it seems most likely to be a graphics 'cleansing' / overhaul. He even pointed to the "bring back rustic colours from beta" topic as the closest guess to what is happening.

iirc Kinoss does graphics, so forget religion overhaul, destruction of forges/ovens/coffins, resets, enlargement of GV, new non-PVP server and everything else that Rolf would announce.

I may be wrong but it seems most likely to be a graphics 'cleansing' / overhaul. He even pointed to the "bring back rustic colours from beta" topic as the closest guess to what is happening.

That would be nice.

They're admittetly not too good at teasing so it's probably something simple, I give in to you ;)

Nothing interesting. Move along. Lol.

My second guess... new towers and avatars for the new kingdom/server.

how about being able to use flags and pennants and being able to submit a town emblem through the website for including in the packs (after moderating)

how about being able to use flags and pennants and being able to submit a town emblem through the website for including in the packs (after moderating)

this was one of my guesses.  The other has to do with either textures of animals or a different tree model

Trashmanguy, you smell funny.

Maybe he'll fix that?

;)

I'm still praying for killing those ugly flowers.

Yeah... this sure is nice.

Just when i come to prem like this happens!

and 3000 people???

Never going to happen.