Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Talula Point Market-CLOSED-Reopening as Sunset Bay Market

7LSMbKF.jpg

Stalls are now open and ready for more well stocked merchants to be placed at our open air market on the waters edge.

RTcWNos.jpg

Hope you will visit us soon!

Located at I10 on the community map

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/

CLgkt6T.jpg

There is currently a 97 cast mailbox, as well as a Love tile next to the Chapel and Inn. Our Knowledge tile is located just off the docks on the east side of the property & you will find a public Tar Pit just north up the highway.

SMx4ceB.jpg

Now Available: Self-Service Animal Sales

Please click link below for a list of animals for sale in the self serve pens as well as available tor pickup.

-Fo Priest is Available for hire-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlCmpKw93PZvdE90dkFyVTVwNEF5SzNGNVBIRUxSR1E#gid=4

fbNtOtA.jpg

Contacts for Talula Point Market

Aniceset Owner/Breeder

-Feel free to stop in at any time and place your merchant-

Thanks for visiting!

EVTVkOD.jpg

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 4

Great market great area, great access for ships and road trravel.The owner is friendly and overall awesome!  Good luck!

• Like 1

Looks like a nice place :)

But, highway from I10 to Glasshollow?  Can you describe this road a little more?  

When travellng south from Glasshollow, I have seen no roads further than D10/D11   ;)

Edited by Cista

There is only one small section up there that was not completly done the last time I traveled it but there was people working on it as I passed. Here is a link to the map with Talula marked on the map.. my net is currently down so this is the best I have atm but will update post when its up. http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1743/3069/5

• Like 1

This looks like a nice marketplace right on the waters edge but I must say it is nowhere near Glasshollow. There is not even any way to get there by land from Glasshollow, as all the roads in the Glasshollow area just serve the local area and do not lead very far from it.

The longest road is the one that heads south for a short ways then splits going east and southwest. The southwest route jogs around a bit and ends at the waters edge at The Rusty Gull deed. From there, there is no further road along that bay that could eventually connect to the road you have shown going north out of your place. To even complete the road along this bay is not possible without a few deeds consent and interest in doing so, of which there has been none.

There is another way to cut inland to create a connection off to the side of Twin Peaks and Boldhart started a road there but it is in pretty rough shape with steep slopes on it that make even horse cart travel difficult. This to me seems the best way to connect to the road you show going north out of your deed, which dead ends and would have to be completed through this more remote inland section.

Again, I sort of doubt this rough traversement will be completed for a good while to come yet. When done then yes, there will finally be this one long route leading south out of Glasshollow to your nice marketplace, making Glasshollow a less isolated area for land road access. There is also the highway section that splits to the east that could eventually be connected to Vrock but this is probably a larger task than completing the section to your area.

=Ayes=

Ok, until the road is fully completed I will just remove that as a part of the information.

• Like 2

Ok, until the road is fully completed I will just remove that as a part of the information.

That would probably be the best idea so that others would not think that they can access your fine marketplace from Glasshollow by land. Best of luck in its further development and business and hopefully some day us Glasshollow residents will be able to ride on down there to check it out.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

Hey looking good, and your deed isn't have bad either :)

• Like 1

Ayes, the cobbled road to Twin Peaks goes further than that, all the way down to the deeds at the little inland lake. That's why I was curious if there are indeed roads further south that are close to connecting to the same lake. 

To the OP: the directions to your market now only say l10, which means noone will ever find it  :P   you should better link to the map in the first post. 

*Removed Post*

(I was getting too off topic about road connections with this)

Edited by Ayes

Off topic, but that's some beautiful screenshots. :)

Are you using any photoshop magic besides high graphics settings?

• Like 1

Ayes, the cobbled road to Twin Peaks goes further than that, all the way down to the deeds at the little inland lake. That's why I was curious if there are indeed roads further south that are close to connecting to the same lake. 

To the OP: the directions to your market now only say l10, which means noone will ever find it  :P   you should better link to the map in the first post. 

Sorry, my net was out most of the day yesterday so wasn't able to from my phone. I have added a picture of the map to the original post.

• Like 1

I live south, right across the water. Been meaning to come check this place out, very convenient for me. Will be coming soon!

Horses have been added, more coming as soon as I can get them sorted from the move.

Plenty of space open for merchants still, specifically looking for Armor/Wep sellers.

• Like 1

Cool looking architecture and layout. Hope it's not patented :D