Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

Giving away a Knarr FREE!

Win your very own Knarr!!!

This Sunday Aug the 31st the Gnome Depot will be giving away a knarr to one lucky viewer! How do you have a chance to win the knarr you ask? Well its easy, I am currently streaming Wurmonline at www.twitch.tv/thedoughboys, all you have to do is be online this Sunday watching the stream and be a follower of the stream!

Stop on by the stream and say hi!

www.twitch.tv/thedoughboys

Check out this post for more info about the stream and other weekly giveaways!

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/108940-streaming-wurm-status-online/

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 3

nice..i like how you have set this up..creative.  and a free knarr never hurts..i've always wanted one

*cough*bribery*cough"

Edited my response in hopes that the above was indeed sarcasm, :) If not oh well, have a great day!

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 2

Excuse me? Having a system to give away the knarr is not bribery. I choose to use my twitch channel. I have received permission to promote this via the forums. You don't like it that's fine, but no where in my post did I ask for thoughts, its a post to let people know how to have a chance to win it, so please refrain from posting unless you are able to do so in a helpful manner. And if its twitch that you don't like, twitch has helped many games grow, and if my stream can do that in the process then good.

Think you missed the sarcasm my friend lol.

Great idea on the knarr though, will likely get a few more viewers then normal, GL ^_^

Think you missed the sarcasm my friend lol.

Great idea on the knarr though, will likely get a few more viewers then normal, GL ^_^

ya I thought about that, but its hard to decide, no winks, no smiles, so guess I might have taken it the wrong way, oh well. Thanks though! :)

Edited by gnomegates

The Stream is really rather enjoyable , watching some one potter about their deed doing what they normally do and such kinda fun ! also streams some great tunes , great idea Gnome ! 

Didn't even realize people streamed Wurm on a regular basis. I'll be checking it out for sure. Chance at a Knarr doesn't hurt too :D

lol howmuch do u make with everyone watching the stream and u have ads play ? :P

lol howmuch do u make with everyone watching the stream and u have ads play ? :P

I make nothing from twitch or ads, I'm not partnered with twitch so I receive no funds from twitch. The only thing I make is if someone chooses to donate to me personally.

Time of the giveaway will be right around 1:30pm EST, everyone will need to be present watching the stream and a follower to be able to win! GL everyone!

Having done lots of streams myself with my brother for our Factional Fight series, i can attest that you do not make any money doing it. It takes a lot of work though. For a weekly hour long show, Faeran and I would spend at least a few more hours planing prior to the show, and Fae would spend a few additional hours editing and releasing the episode. To see others doing regular streams is great, and I will try to tune in if I am free.

• Like 2