Sign in to follow this  
Garnetstar

Looking for an active community

EDIT:

Found a good place! Thank you everyone for your interest in having me!

Edited by Garnetstar

Well other than the 5min walk to the ocean we fit your bill...  Unfortunately we are quite a walk to the water, what we have that's close is not really accessible yet.    Our settlement consists of me SuperFly. My Rl Wife Clementine, my Son Kleinhenz, and we have added a couple drifters I dont see much of.  We are on everyday, and are building a nice town just below Linton, Called Norhaven.   Feel free to check us out!!  Good Luck to ya!

Thanks for the reply Super! Your settlement sounds great but sadly i like to shipbuild when i'm not on big projects so access to the shore is kind of a deal breaker :(

I wish you and your family the best in these rough lands!

We have a pretty good group going here.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/106400-looking-for-a-place-a-team-the-mahasattva-bodhisattva-sangha-is-recruiting-veterans-and-new-folks-welcome/#entry1080250

Its a pretty big deed and there is lots to do. We also go over to "The MR homelands" as well on chaos a good bit when the wind is right. Sometimes the JK and BL as well ;) We have about 6 or 7 players in village now that play daily.

Shoot me a PM in game if interested!