Sign in to follow this  
Asciana

WTS 3 trader deeds Exodus [sold][please close]

Deed Size + Upkeep Info

TYNkTMd.jpg?2

qsgvsud.jpg?1

cOvVFGe.jpg?1

Two of the deeds, Paradise Plains and Oceanside Haven are more or less just trader deeds (currently the trader huts are within the perimeter but you can expand over the houses if you need to. I had shrunk the deeds down to lower the upkeep). Paradise Plains is pretty much all flat or low slope land that could be used for farming if you did want to use the deed and Oceanside is a deed I had big plans for but ended up moving to Xanadu so its pretty much just flat areas.

Lakeside Retreat is a complete deed with stables, massive crafting house with loads of BSBs with left over bits and bobs. A few houses for villagers if you wanted to also. Has ondeed mine entrance and the local area has iron, copper, silver, lead, tin, zinc, slate and i'm sure there is a gold vein kicking around somewhere nearby.

A few pictures of Lakeside Retreat

IZRgC6A.jpg

G387O14.jpg

IKofFTX.jpg

yobCJsn.jpg

XX3d92i.jpg

qjMehav.jpg

wnOOQXs.jpg

Two of the deeds (Oceanside and Lakeside) will come with the deed holders (Lakeside one doesnt have BStr to bash, forewarning) but Paradise Plains will not so you will be responsible for bringing a toon capable of receiving a deed.

I have all the writs for the houses on all the deeds.

Between the deeds is a massive amount of forest area or with a little big of digging could be repurposed for farming or whatever and the deed sizes can also be expanded a little to stop anyone dropping a deed in the area in between (or you could be a bit creative with masonry, etc)

Like most of Exodus, the area is a warzone so plenty of critters to hunt nearby.

Traders current status - drained, not reset.

Looking for 93 silver for the lot (or feel free to offer I guess). Please PM me on the forums with any questions or to purchase.

Edited by Asciana