Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Log Out To Startup Screen

An option to log out to the startup screen so you don't have to reload the client every time you want to log out for a while or change accounts or settings.

Simple idea really, I don't know if it's possible.

• Like 4

+1, would be helpful if when Wurm crashed it loaded up the start screen too.

I think if wurm crashed the client would have to reload anyway. This is more about not having to reload.

Or just a character swap window ingame, which would automatically log you out of one toon and into another

Sounds like extra work for less functionality than the original idea. I wouldn't be opposed to it though.

Edited by NESGamepro

Another angle on the cause of the problem...

I wish there was no restrictions to priesthoods, so everyone can do everything in the game on 1 charachter, and not be forced to play 4 chars to be competative. This is a more fun way to get ride of your tedious log outs and ins.

I had all 10 chars in World Of Warcraft, and i swore to myself i would never do that mistake in a game again. It will make u quit the game sooner or later!

I heard player respond to this that is bad to get ride of the diversity.

Well I don't think it will, since none can do everything in wurm, it takes too long time, you will be dead IRL before u maxed out 1/10 of the stuff in wurm.

And as a casual player there is noway u can kick the current top end spellcrafters out of the markets, they produce 95ql tools with 100woa 100coc on an assembly line.

To be able to do everything in a Sandbox game is just more fun!