Sign in to follow this  
BatmanWwiiol

Aww, I was hoping this thread would be about Batman, not some guy who used to play.

• Like 2

Get real, no one at any point is pretending to be you, they just have the account is all.

"i'm the original thebatman" - the new owner of thebatman

Made me laugh so much when I was told about this. Apparently the dude even started talking different in voice comms once someone who actually knew the original joined. >.<

Priceless!

• Like 1

If you are the real batman, what are Alfreds parents names?

Who cares?

After chatting with him for the past few months it was fairly clear it's not the same person, I actually like this one.

So whoever is trying to discredit the guy, give it up - we really have no interest.

Edited by Daolin

Why return to these forums to defend your old name long abandoned by yourself. You show no concern for the game of Wurm by not participating within it. Let then the tiny ashes remaining of your former self be blown into the winds and perhaps some will serve to add nutrients to the ground for a few new sprouts to arise in a nameless tribute to what once had been something more than a dribble of a dried up testament posted here.

The dead best remain as such, says I.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Uhh no one is pretending to be you? this is retarded, why would anyone even want to pretend to be you...

Also, his voice is normal emoo, nor has it changed since the day he joined. I've no idea where you heard that at lol

Edited by Danny
  • Like 1