Sign in to follow this  
Amber

What's up with mobs?

Is anyone on any server actually seeing more seals and turtles spawning? 

On Cele we got a crazy spawn of pigs and lions right after the restart yesterday then all spawns seemed to stop, or at least slow greatly. Nothing to kill this morning other than a few left over pigs and a couple of stray dogs. I haven't seen any new aggro's spawn in over 24 hours now. 

Did the update work on the other servers?

I sailed along the southern coast of Xanadu from Devil's Harbour to VotD Marketplace after update, Hardly saw any creatures. Also not a single ocean creature.

One day spawns will work.....*daydreams*

got a turtle and some seals on pristine, seen another crab too, it was on the shore

Have not seen a single seal, turtle or crab and I live right on the shore on Inde/Xan :(

after the update i suddenly had huge amount of spiders behind my deed...>.>

I got attacked by a crab yesterday on Xanadu. Other than that I never saw anything else.

Edited by eyerobot

Traveled 25km around coastal areas and through deserts on Inde, not a single seal/crab/turtle around (and I looked hard, since I cleaned out every inch of the tiles killing every creature I came across).

Only thing that appeared near us on Xanadu after the restart, was a hell scorpion, not a single seal/crab/turtle in a very large tile radius around our deed.

Is there actually a gm who could teleport to seals/turtles on the map, to see if they are spawning on top of each other on some secluded tile? Or see if there are any to begin with on the old servers like Inde?

My deed on pristine was swarming with spiders and hellhounds before the restart. Now we're drowning with them

On Release I have only seen one crab and that's due to a friend who brought him over to my deed to show me - before the update I had 3 lion dens around my deed (I have so many pelts) and a shed load of pigs floating around - after update the place is crawling with dogs and wolves - no seals or turtles unfortunately! :(

Pretty much all I could find on independence was hell hounds and spiders, on Xanadu all I can find are pigs. Hundreds of pigs.

• Like 2

I saw 2 sharks since they spawned (live on a coastal deed). Never seen a serpent, a turtle, a crab, a seal, or any other aquatic mob (except bearsharks, those still show up now and then).

The spawn rates on Cele have not seemed normal to me since Xanadu launched and yesterday's update seems to have made it worse. I've yet to see any of the new creatures despite traveling a good deal looking for one. At this point I don't care so much about the new critters, I just want the spawn rate fixed.  :angry:

Mob spawns in my area of Xanadu are the same as normal.  Only had to kill about 12 cave bugs 2 scorpions 1 hell scorpid 5 trolls 10ish bears both brown and black 1 mountain lion 2 gators and about 8 spiders, and 4 wolves.  And that was just getting to my forest deed.  :) I guess if you want mobs travel inland a bit on xanadu 

Funny thing so many pigs around. Good for newbie fighting anyway. I remember when I first killed one back on GV and was pretty impressed with myself. Not an easy fight either at the time. Poor doggies corpses always around but many more survivors always pop up from somewhere.

=Ayes=

After every change I expect more animals (any animals!) to spawn near my deed on Xana. But it never happens.

:(

• Like 3

Hmmmmmmmmm....... if we had spawns for *everything*, spawn points had 1/4 the total spawns in them, and 46x the frequency... 

Thing is, I'm assuming devs DO care about spawns being messed up and are trying to fix it, so my guess is that they're positively stumped about how to fix it so............ 

Well... how's that sound for an idea.. worth a shot in suggestions' forum?

I killed seal on Xanadu in that mountain on the corner of the bay. Also killed about 70 animals there and not one did respawn near so they should respawn somvhere else on server. there were bulls horses, crocodiles, pigs, spiders,mountain lions, few lava fiends and 2 hell hounds

Today I did notice a slight increase in the number of mobs around, I was able to locate multiple seals, and a crab during a short venture along the southern coast.

No turtles though :(

Killed multiple seals yesterday and a Sea Serpent is camped in my cove.

Look to the mountains ?

OMG Oracle speaks!

Look to the mountains ?

OMG Oracle speaks!

Don't listen, oracles are always trying to get you up one dang mountain or another.

oraclemountainsword525.jpg

Then once you are finally there, they babble something that makes zero sense. 

Seals on top of mountains - yea, right!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors