Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Loaded Wagons

Wagons take up alot of room loaded in knarrs, and while I'm not sure how it is with caravels (never really explored the limits of their cargo holds) I imagine its similar.

Now I'll grant you I don't want something ludicrous like thirty wagons in a knarr, just reduce the space to two-thirds or half of what wagons currently occupy.

I think the current hold of a knarr is fine (visually speaking), but I would like to see the loading capacity of cogs improved! A corbita can hold more than a cog even if the cog is visually much bigger, which makes no sense to me. A knarr or corbita should (imo) hold on wagons, a cog two, and a caravel three.

What I would also think would be great and helpful would be to simply load up wagons without having to empty them first, because it isn't possible to get crates into the wagon when it is in the ship, even though logically speaking they should fit (the wagon didn't shrink or whatever when it got loaded into the boat, right :P)

Well the interior of an empty wagon for loading is just that... empty, especially if its not partially collapsed or deconstructed. In contrast with loading a forge.

And aye it would be great to be able to load wagons without emptying beforehand.

Wagons take up the space of 39 large crates.  So knarr can load 4 crates corbita 10 and Caravel 23 after loading a wagon.  Cogs don't have the room for a wagon to be loaded.