Sign in to follow this  
Delone

3, 4, and 5 speed horses. Shoes and horse gear. Self serve pens. Xanadu West Coast, K8

Another fresh batch of horses in, and stock on Gypsy's merchant brought up to date.

Can you hold pen 14 for me I'll head up on a delivery in a couple days to north coast so I'll swing by to pick it up.

Can you hold pen 14 for me I'll head up on a delivery in a couple days to north coast so I'll swing by to pick it up.

All sorted out, the 2 horses you wanted are now in Pen 3 and have mailed out the key :)

I purchased Wargrey & Starkswift, but as I was leaving they got caught in one of your walls and I cannot get them out.

I purchased Wargrey & Starkswift, but as I was leaving they got caught in one of your walls and I cannot get them out.

I got them out, but had to buy pen 16's key to do so. Guess I will come back for him sometime.

Update.

11 horses sold in just a few hours today so turnover is pretty brisk.  Some new stock in and more to come in the next few hours, but if your intending to travel a fair distance to buy or browse, I'd advise to attempt a PM to me in game to see how up to date the post is as it can change fairly fast.

I also have a fair supply of other breed horses which are traited but only 1 or 2 speed + other non negative traits, and while I won't be posting these here, if you are interested can message in game, or talk to me when visiting if your interested in buying some at 30c each.

Don't forget to bring ropes, though if I am about I can supply some :)

Delone

This is nothing 11 horse sale in just hours... I remember the better sale than this last year in my town I am from dubai. The people are far more passionate about horse racing or clubing at here.

Edited by soniyap19