Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

Please Close post - thank you

I have 3 deeds with traders on them i'd like to offer for sale. I"m not good with pics, i can struggle to make some if absolutely necessary for serious buyers.

2 deeds on Deliverance,   Both deliverance deeds have been sold - lots of inquiries..thank you

A.   1s upkeep cost per month,   has one building on it..but lots of place to mine, n forest  35s + upkeep in Bank

B.   approx 1.5s upkeep cost..full village of buildings with loads of bsbs   36s + upkeep in Bank

1 deed on Exodus

Deed with trader and market approx 2s upkeep per month, has mine, guard tower, market stalls main building, breeding stalls, lots of room to build full village n forest n mine.  35s +upkeep in bank

pm me in game  or leave me pm on forums

they still yield approx 5s per month each in income yet i predominantly play on xanadu now and would like to lesson my sailng trips

Edited by Greasygrundle

1 deed on Exodus

Deed with trader and market approx 2s upkeep per month, has mine, guard tower, market stalls main building, breeding stalls, lots of room to build full village n forest n mine.  35s +upkeep in bank

Deed name/location?

going going almost gone...2 of the 3 deeds sold in the first day.  The exodus deed remains up for grabs at this swift sale price