Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Demonocracy of Ebonaura Wagon design.

Finally after making a few adjustments the design is complete.  Im sorry it took so long but I had to learn to use photoshop myself to finish the hyena.  The design represents Libila (ghostly Libila background) ordering her minions (hyena) to destroy all her enemies (Anaconda, Gorilla, Wildboar)  In the design you can see the hyena ripped the head of the anaconda off; mauled the gorilla to death and forced the wild boar to submission.  Hope you guys enjoy the design.  It will be in-game very soon.

ttfQI7z.png

• Like 2

I had to learn to use photoshop

MSPaint ftw

Nice work. :)

dont wanna be mean, but nope, not good tbh

reasons:

too much detail, simply too much in a single picture

lib ... she doesn't look like lib, if anything needs more detail, its that part. Her hands grow from her wings? Everyone his/her own ideas, but thats ... not good tbh

and finally, you got great colors, but then that rabid hyena. I know its the real design and such, but the colors don't match imo

• Like 1

These.... Are terrible...

Please reach out to someone to help create something better for you guys. I dont even see a gorilla or anaconda. I see a pile of white stuff with lines and squiggles. x.x

Edited by Ruger
  • Like 2

TIL hyenas look like werewolves

Edited by Danny

i would add some more things to it, feels a bit empty like this

• Like 1

I think it would look pretty cool without the hyena, gorilla, anaconda and boar.

I like the design regardless.

Edited by demondan
  • Like 1

I think it would look pretty cool without the hyena, gorilla, anaconda and boar.

take all the crazy superimposed off it and it may look decent. Sadly the texture resolution ingame is gonna be all kindsa messed up with those skulls in the background.

I have to agree, you should lose all animals and perhaps just put your crest in there somewhere, maybe bottom right corner, or a large one on top of lib in the centre?

As for lib, he can have an artists impression of her how he likes.

Simple is always better.

Edited by Milosanx

All the other kingdoms designs are simple.  I wanted our wagon to honor Libila in someway.  Our crest is already on the tabard, flags, banners, and in some parts of the wagon so why put one as the main design of the wagon.  Our kingdom is happy with the design.  I do thank the people that is giving constructive criticism and the trolls that are just insulting can just go find another thread as their messages wont be taken to consideration and just simply be removed.

i can see what you are attempting or going for...some of the earlier offerings on teh wagon i liked a bit more than this.  it would look ok maybe as  a mural that you looked close at n contemplated n such.   yet as a wagon..to be seen from a distance  it just looks too messy..tooo much going on  it starts to look like a jackson pollock painting

in my opinion, still looks overdone

It feels like you didn't want absolutely any empty space at all, despite it contrasting the overdone design thats already in its place and decided to slap the logo on random pieces where nothing else would fit rather than doing some simple embroidery or nothing at all. I feel that it makes it look pretty bad, but im a man who likes simple and neat things.

But then again, how it looks is all opinion.

Edited by Propheteer

Wanna know how the wagon looks with all the stuff on it?

Like this:

205364640_4da182ec09.jpgshane-suit.jpg

• Like 2

Have you painted the images on it?

And it look to crowded, cant you make it more clean?

And I want the source Photoshop source file so i can look at the hyena and the "monkey", please mail it to me!

• Like 1

I think It could been done better, from a far I would first think it's a Mol-Rehan but up close I would really get it.

Changing graphics again.  Coming soon.

Edited by Puertorro
  • Like 1