Sign in to follow this  
Nephilim

WTB Concrete

to start off, i am NOT buying it TODAY!

i am looking for a few K of concrete. i live in the SE section of xanadu @  n / m 23 / 24

plz reply here or in pm about price and how long u think it will take once i place an actual order.

btw my guess is 1-5k concrete btw, def start with 1k at least

ingame: Nexangelus

Hi,

I could provide concrete. I'm not sure about the price, since i haven't made a concrete order, yet. But me and my citizens are experienced in bulk orders and we will surely find a good price for you.

Regards, Vedu.

Edited by Vedurin

For reference, typical prices are 1s per 100 concrete.  There are folks around who will do it for less.

I agree, I've filled orders at 1s 100 concrete before, that is the running price

I've got 58 natural substances and i often sold concrete for 80c/100. Contact me.

I would also be willing to fill this order in trade for gems or rare items in lieu of silver.  May even be interested in crops or other things.  If this would be something you are interested in let me know.

hmmm ya bee a week or two still but gems or crops could be interesteing. and 1s/100 im not doing that. id rather do 100 a day at that price, especially when i can make mortar super easy and very high ql.

in honesty, mortar is around 3.5s a K. i was thinking it would be at most 5s/K but im still in talks with a few and as i said it will be a few weeks till i am sure what i want to do and i have the gold to actually order my order

Mortar stand pricing is 3s/k.  Concrete is 9s/k or 1s/100.   You can contact baloo if you would like to purchase either of the above.